Chattanooga CC Rollcall

Discussion in 'City Championships' started by ScythKing, Feb 5, 2004.

1. ScythKing

ScythKing Member

It's the big weekend!
    I pretty much know a lot who's coming that aren't on the Gym, but I still am not sure on some of you guys from surrounding areas - dkates? filinal?
    This is your shot guys...
    :cool:

2. filinal

filinal New Member

hello jon, im very sorry but i wont be able to make it. my mom is out of town and i doint have a ride. besides, i have volunteering plans on saturday because i need the community service hours for graduation.. very sorry but i wouldve loved to go. hope you have fun. if i would have gone i wouldve tried again with dkates but it will no be possible. thanks anyway jon
    best regards
    fili

3. ScythKing

ScythKing Member

Bummer dude - but school first!

4. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Well, besides us, hopefully we can get some surrounding support.
    Think the newspaper article will help any? it was pretty cool.
    I'm coming, and I'm pretty sure Zack is coming, trying to talk my sister into playing. See you Sat.

5. ScythKing

ScythKing Member

We have at least 4 or 5 GA folks, 1 Alabama folk and maybe teh team from Sevierville, and maybe killa_project from Nashville. I know of 3 who are involved will illnesses in one form or another.

6. killa_project

killa_project New Member

hey John all hope is not lost for me. Me and my mom aren't sure if we're coming but i will give it a shot. Can't promise though.

7. ScythKing

ScythKing Member

The good news is that State will be in Nashville.
    :pokeball:
    Hope ya make it.

8. killa_project

killa_project New Member

oh that is the best news i have heard in forever. Anyways, i won't be able to go to the CC there because of the weather. I still might go to the CC in Memphis if i can convince superspymewtwo to take me there.

9. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

I can't wait for Nashville States - I get to head judge I think!!!!

See you all there!

Meganium45

10. killa_project

killa_project New Member

Hey maganium, are you going to be the judge at Memhpis? Also John, who won the Chattanoga CC?