Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Chattanooga EX SandStorm Pre-Release

ScythKing

Sorry it took so long but there were issues.
When: Sept 13, 2003. registration 10:00 am start at 11'ish
Where: Chattanooga Convention Center Meeting room 11, 2 Carter Plaza, Chattanooga, TN
Cost: $20 (but you knew that)
As usual if we have enough interested parties we will have an additional draft.

As usual it would be appreciated if y'all would send me an email or post here if you're coming.

Be there or be square! I know I will be there.

Last edited:
I guess i'll be square, i would have loved to have come to it not really to play but to see you guys, but i'm gonna be on vacation. I'm gonna be able to drive in a couple of months, it will make traveling alot easier, if you are still having events i'll really try and make it to one.

IndigoMaster said:
I guess i'll be square, i would have loved to have come to it not really to play but to see you guys, but i'm gonna be on vacation. I'm gonna be able to drive in a couple of months, it will make traveling alot easier, if you are still having events i'll really try and make it to one.
As long you aren't bailing on us buddy. We'll have to come down and paint everything you own wit Pokemon if you try to deny the game.
We'll get you some JigglyPuff Boxer shorts :lol:, some size 7 (short) suspenders so they'll be in permanent wedgie mode and we'll make you stand on street corners and hand out flyers for the EX 3 pre-release scheduled for late October/November. (Shhhhh I didn't say that!)
Hey smack Moose, Mariah, Marie, and Lacey around and get 'em stirred up if you hear from 'em.

A favor

If any of the players in Nashville bump into this thread could you drag the info back to League with you so that other players can be informed? I'm still trying to dig up some of my contacts from up there to get the word out - sure appreciate the help guys...
:clap:

Last edited:
so a EX3 prerelease in october/novermber.... hmmmm that might be interesting, i might even be able to make it there :) yay!

Input

Red5bv06 said:
Does anyone else have anymore input?
Seems as if the Atlanta area is officially dead. Not a word from Professor Mariah, Maria, M00se, Professor Lacey - at least I know why Indy can't make it. *sigh*
I have heard from some SC people - my "adopted daughter" Kit (Michelle) will be here, we have also heard from some of the Nashville folks. I have had several say they can't come because of sporting events such as soccer. Not much I can do about those!
On the other hand as I'm puting out flyers I've had several parents and kids say they were unaware there was any pokemon "play" still happening. They say they "may" show up.
Anyone have a Super Magic 8 ball?

Mudkip said:
so a EX3 prerelease in october/novermber.... hmmmm that might be interesting, i might even be able to make it there :) yay!

I would have to say it would be November/December. Of course what do I know, Im just some Pokemon player ;)

I may not be an Atlanta native, but if I can get there, I will. If not, rest assured Atlanta will be represented.

yay, 1 more player, no matter where you're from, we'll take you! :p

Update

filinal said:
as a reassurance i will be there and cpunt me in for the october/november ex 3 prerelease too.

FYI It appears that November 13 is the target date for the next pre-release.

its just a day away!!! canmt wait for it to be tomorrow!!!!!! i am looking forward to meeting everybody on sat too. see you there.

dkates said:
It's official! Thanks to filinal, I'll be there!!!
Way to go guys - this is a great example of why I posted we need a board section that would put people together. For those not in the loop I had one player in the Atlanta area that was coming and another that wanted to but no ride - so I put them together. I tried to do the same thing for our NC fellow trainers but with no luck. Now I just found out (too late) that there are some folks coming down from a TN town not too far from Asheville - so that might have worked if I had known.

Unfortunately, the plan didn't quite work, and I'm back on campus. :( But, thanks for trying, guys. Maybe next time -- be sure to contact me, preferably as soon as you know the date.

Last edited:
Back