Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Chattanooga TN City Championships!

i might not be from your league but i am close as you know. I should be able to make it only if my dad takes the day off. Hope to see you then. Also, what is the entre fee. I think that might help.

Last edited:
Ah, the list is up. I'm ready for another extra fun-filled day!

killa_project said:
i might not be from your league but i am close as you know. I should be able to make it only if my dad takes the day off. Hope to see you then. Also, what is the entre fee. I think that might help.
Believe it or not - we don't have a lot of info on it yet! *sigh*
Bring the gang on down dude!

ScythKing said:
Believe it or not - we don't have a lot of info on it yet! *sigh*
Bring the gang on down dude!

well i'll try to. First i have to be able to get ahold of SuperSpyMewtwo. And second i have to get Ben into playing the modifyed format. The other guy from before quit but who cares.

Hey Jon. I really wish I could attend, but I can never seem to get a car ride to Tennessee...=/ Good luck with everything though there.

Kitshera said:
Hey Jon. I really wish I could attend, but I can never seem to get a car ride to Tennessee...=/ Good luck with everything though there.
What's it gonna take to get you here Kit? Where ya located? How far?

I would love to attend the Chattanooga City Championships. Unfortunately, traveling a long distance and college studies will prevent me from going. It would be nice to have some event in the summer.

killa_project said:
so many people that can't show. This is not kool.
Ahhh it's what happens when you have a life! :D
Seriously though - I'd love to see some of the "old crowd" show up now & then.

ScythKing said:
What's it gonna take to get you here Kit? Where ya located? How far?

Well I'm currently in Brevard, NC. Getting a ride has always been my problem. I'm guessing its about 3-4 hours away from me, but I've never had anyone to take me. My friend from South Carolina takes me to the different Pokémon tournaments down there. It would be nice to see the "old crowd" and you once again too. I do miss all the battles down at The Warroom, or well actually, it was mostly some of the people I miss. =P (Yes, you too father ;) ) I finally do have a deck that stands undefeated (except for when she had to fight herself.) So I'm happy. ^_^ I really do hope to also be able to attend the State Tournaments. Good Luck with everything though Jon! And um, happy late New Year! ^__^

Back