Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Check a Trader thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P_A

We all know that you can put up your references in “Da Gym’s Rules and Good/Bad Trader List”, and discuss who you feel is a bad trader – if you happen to have a bad experience with a certain trader. But what if you’re not sure if you want to enter into a trade with a certain trader? You may not have any evidence of any wrongdoing, but you wouldn’t mind hearing what other people think about a guy you might consider sending some high end cards to, just so you can be reassured what to do. Well guess what? Here’s the thread to get your answers. Let’s ask about traders here on the gym, and how things turned out when people traded with them. Here’s a mini starting question, just to show you an example:

Post 1 Pokemonmike : Has anyone here traded with Pokemonmike? Did you buy from him, or did you sell him something? If it was a money transaction, did it go smooth? If it was a trade, how did the trade go? Was he easy to understand when you had any communication with him? Did you get his cards when you expected them? Did he get your cards ok? How was the trading experience overall?

Then after some time, maybe down the line near post 10, or wherever it may be, someone might feel able to answer back to your questions – possibly with a post similar to the following (by the way, this really happened):

Re Post 1 Pokemonmike: Mike and I traded a couple months back. We traded a few ex’s and other assorted stuff for his package of common/uncommon cards. I was expecting 1000 cards from him, but he surprised me and sent over 2200! He also got my cards as well. I was so impressed, I decided to send him a couple more ex’s later. Overall, it was a great trade, and I’d love to do another one with him.

When you ask a question about a particular trader, please make sure you state the traders name first, so everyone knows exactly who the post is about. If you are replying about a particular trader, you should also post their name, so everyone knows how the trade went. If this thread proves to be a popular addition to the gym, you never know, we may expand it somewhat.

Remember, this is not here to “place any blame”, but to help others in making decisions about how they trade, if they have any possible doubts about a certain trader. If you’ve had some bad experiences with a particular trader, please keep your comments brief, to the point and factual. We don’t want any witch hunts here, but good comments about our great pokegym traders will always be welcome. Safe trading out there. So does anyone have any questions about a certain trader? You can ask about anyone here, including me. It may even be useful to know what other people think about the way you (or I) trade. On topic posts would be appreciated to lessen the workload, thanks. So here's my first sticky. Bring it on!

Has anyone traded with lilromeo7? Did he send on time? Were all the cards there and mint? Did you get ripped at all? Not placing any blame at all, just unsure about sending first. Thanks.

That's a good question, thanks. He's been offering some cards to me as well, so I'm interested in finding out his trade history as well. Any answers to this one?

has anyone traded or bought off ice'cold ? I bought a pokemon ipod off him for $275 US and he has yet to reply after he said he received the money and said he sent it out expresspost to me with a tracking # that is yet to work and it has been a week now and still no contact or reply from him about this matter?

Is he trustworthy?

He was last on 10/07/2006 and did not reply to my pm .

pokemonmike said:
has anyone traded or bought off ice'cold ? I bought a pokemon ipod off him for $275 US and he has yet to reply after he said he received the money and said he sent it out expresspost to me with a tracking # that is yet to work and it has been a week now and still no contact or reply from him about this matter?

Is he trustworthy?

He was last on 10/07/2006 and did not reply to my pm .

I have traded with him, your talking about Adam V. right??

he is a good trader, he might have some things he is taking care of, but I am sure you will get your ipod... :biggrin:

Drew

is PhoenixSong a trust worthy trader because it has been like 3 weeks since i sold him some cards and i sent first and he said he got the cards and i never got the money and he wont answer my pm's.

re:post 5 Ice'cold, I'm pretty sure that now that I've heard his name that I've done a trade with him about 18 months ago - give or take. I lost his address in a computer crash, but I was impressed that he was fast in getting the cards to me. I'd trust him I think.

re:post 7 Phoenixsong, he's definitely trustworthy. There have been some unfounded rumors in the past, but I never had any problem at all. One of his shipments to me was lost in the mail, so he made a point to get my work address and shipped a replacement prioritypost. He went out of his way for me. I appreciate that. I doubt you'll have any problem.

re: post 12: pokemon211. I've had a couple good trades with him. You shouldn't have any trouble.

Post #2 on Lilromeo: I've had a minor bad experience with him. We almost agreed to this deal, and he said you'll have to send first then, and told me he had 10+ refs. I told him no since I have 30+ refs he'd have to send first. He said LOL no after that. He claims afterwords that it was his friend just on his computer making a dumb comment. I have not completed any trades with him, however, only that one incident.

Post#12 on Pokemon211: I'm having a problem with him right now also. The trade has gone on for a few weeks. He says a lot of people are having trouble with his mail, so I assume thats the case right now.

post 12: pokemon211 - im pretty sure he ripped me for my 3 Kingdra d and Pidgeot d. I sent them TWO MONTHS AGO, i've PMed him multiple times and he just keeps telling me I should have recieved by now. I havn't gotten a thing from him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back