Choises choises what should I use

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Aggronblaster, Apr 5, 2004.

1. Aggronblaster

Aggronblaster New Member

I need help with what to use at the Texas State Championship anyone and I meen anyone have any suggestions!!!!!! (Please post attack set also. Thanks)

2. skarmory777

skarmory777 New Member

It all depends on what decks are dominant in that area.BAR does very well in any area.One deck I found very well against any of the dominant decks,mediocre against gardevoir, is Muk ex decks.

3. poinko

poinko New Member

I think they're referring to Pokemon GBA battles(otherwise this probably wouldn't be in the Game Boy forum...).

As far as what Pokemon to use, everyone has a different idea for what their team will be. Me, I normally use Cradily, Ludicolo and Kingdra. Of ocurse, I change often, so I don't really always have the same team. Except Ludicolo. He's great. A lot of people use Metagross/Latios/Latias/Jirachi and similar Pokemon, so expect to see a lot of those.

...lazy trainers.

4. Aggronblaster

Aggronblaster New Member

The Ludicolo is awsome in some ways and if you have the right breeding.; My ludicolo knows Ingrain, Dive, Raindance and Leech Seed it took me awile but it was worth it I'm thinking of using a kingdra what move set do you think I should use. And well on ocassions I use Metagross it just a flat out power house.

5. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

I dont believe I am doing this....

First off what games/Pokemon do you have access too?

LMK, and I will come up with something that hopefully wont beat me... (the reigning GBA champ locally....)

6. Aggronblaster

Aggronblaster New Member

Every one out

7. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

uh... I think he's referring to whether fr/lg is available to you or not.

8. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Yeah, what Pokemon are available to you as far as RuSa, P Colisuem, and FRLG..?

9. Aggronblaster

Aggronblaster New Member

every thing. Theres a chance I'l bring FR/LG/BWbut I dunno don't want to take any chances.

10. Aggronblaster

Aggronblaster New Member

Oh!!!!!! Spectreon your rain as champ might end if I can breed my Milotic With Hypnosis, Dragon Claw, Recover and Water Fall.

11. Aggronblaster

Aggronblaster New Member

12. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Milotic is a good choice, but I dont think I will fear it much.... Other good choices are Kingdra, the Lati's with a soul dew, Dusclops, Metagross, any of the 6 sarters are all good choices, or the Dogs/Cats. If you have FRLG, Snorlax, the other starters, and the Birds. The Regi's are ok, but are defensive, so keep that in mind

13. Cyrus

Cyrus Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

'nuf said, Aggron...NOBODY can defeat Spectreon! He is the GBA mac-daddy! Kudos to you, man!

14. Marril

Marril New Member

Let's get a Gambler from Stadium 1 in here to test that theory. XD (For those who don't know, Gamblers have 100% accuracy with Horn Drill/Fissure).

15. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

I am nowhere near perfect, and I did loose yesterday... as much to my own mistakes as to a good, smart player (will have to settle for a 6-1 gba record for now)

Wow... now thats tough to beat... oh wait, if it is RuSa, I will just put together a sturdy team.... if it is GSC, speed goes along way here.... Same with RBY...

Also Marril, I have anialated every trainer in BOTH Stadium games, which are btw much more difficult than anything I encountered in Colesiuem so far. I am 60% or better done with Collisuem (Battle mode, not Story!!) and have seen little, if any challenge so far... even from battle mountain.. oh well, guess I will just keep myself sharp in Battle Tower in RuSa... at least it presents a better challenge....

Well, as we discussed yesterday, and I meant to mentin a while back, Milotic cannot learn Dragon Claw, only Dragon Breath, a huge difference in attack strength...

And forget Waterfall btw... go with Surf... its stronger!!!!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2004
  16. Pokemaster

Pokemaster New Member

Well, my team on gold is the best. i go for speed rather than power. it includes: -Espeon (shadow ball, pysbeam, toxic and cut) Electabuzz (Thunder Punch, Swift, Agility and Reflect) Plus my new Hitmonlee( High Jump Kick, Mind Reader, Strength and Dig) Im thinking of maikng a new. Does anyone have any suggestions for Gold &Silver. And how does Chansey Evolve. Ive trained mine really hard (about LV 40ish) and she wont evolve. Can someone please help

17. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Easiest way on ANY tame evolution is to give it 10 of every Vitaman.. gurantee evo on next level up....