chomp X tech

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by (TYranitarFReak), Nov 14, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

well, just another deck i made for fun , and some cards are from DP4

garchomp 2-2-2
    garchomp X 1

amphy 1-0-1

flygon ex d 3

delcatty 2-2

zapdos 1

lunatone-solrock (DP4) 1-1

omastar (DP4) 1-0-1

pachirisu 4

:psychic: 8
    :lightning 3

celios net 2
    bebe's search 2
    pokedex 1
    pokenav 3
    candy 3
    TVR 2
    suzy's lottery 3
    windstorm 3
    lake boundary 1
    pluspower 2
    strength charm 1
    TSD 1
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omastar L.53 – Water – HP110
    Stage 2 – Evolves from Omanyte

Poke-Power: Ancient Spiral
    This Power can be used once, when you play this card from your hand to Evolve a Pokemon. De-Evolve each of your opponent’s Benched Evolved Pokemon by 1 stage. The Pokemon cards that are removed from De-Evolving are returned to your opponent’s hand. This Power can’t be used if you already used an Ancient Spiral Poke-Power during your turn.

[W][C] Reject: 40 damage. Switch the Defending Pokemon with 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. Your opponent chooses the Benched Pokemon to switch.

Weakness: Grass (+30)
    Resistance: none
    Retreat: 1

Garchomp L.X – Colorless – HP140
    Level Up

Poke-Power: Dragon Pulse
    This Power can be used once during your turn, when this card is played from your hand to Level Up a Pokemon. Flip 3 coins, for each heads place 1 damage counter on each of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon.

[.] Rebirth: Search your discard pile for 1 Pokemon card (excluding Pokemon L.X) and play it on your Bench as a Basic Pokemon. Then, search your discard pile for up to 3 Basic Energy cards and attach them to that Pokemon.

Weakness: Colorless (x2)
    Retreat: 0

Zapdos L.45 – Lightning – HP100
    Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Lightning Bolt
    This Power can be used once during your turn, when this card is played from your hand onto your Bench. Flip a coin, if heads place 1 damage counter on each of your opponent’s Pokemon.

[L][L][C] Raging Thunder: 80 damage. This attack does 40 damage to 1 of your Benched Pokemon, ignoring Weakness and Resistance.

Weakness: Lightning (x2)
    Resistance: Fighting (-20)
    Retreat: 2

Pachirisu L.30 – Lightning – HP70
    Basic Pokemon

[C] Call For Family: Search your deck for up to 3 Basic Pokemon and put them on your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
    [C] Smash Shot: 10 damage. If the Defending Pokemon has a Pokemon Tool card attached, this attack does an additional 30 damage and the Pokemon Tool card is discarded. If you discard a Pokemon Tool card, look at your opponent’s hand, choose every Pokemon Tool card that has the same name as the one you discarded, and discard those as well.

Weakness: Fighting (+20)
    Resistance: Steel (-20)

Lunatone L.31 – Fighting – HP60
    Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Gravity Shift
    This Power can be used once during your turn. Discard 1 card from your hand. Then, if you have Solrock in play, draw 1 card. This Power can’t be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

[C] Shatter: 20 damage. You may discard a Stadium card in play.

Weakness: Psychic (+20)

Solrock L.29 – Fighting – HP70
    Basic Pokemon

Poke-Body: Sunlight
    If Lunatone is in play, any damage done to your opponent’s Active Pokemon by your Psychic-type Pokemon and Fighting-type Pokemon isn’t affected by Resistance.

[F] Sol Charge: 20 damage. Attach 1 Basic Energy card from your discard pile to 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Grass (+20)

Suzy’s Lottery
    Supporter

Discard up to 2 cards from your hand.
    If you discarded 1 card, draw 3 cards from your deck. If you discarded 2 cards, draw 4 cards.

You can only use a Supporter card 1 time during your turn. To use it, place it next to your Active Pokemon and discard it at the end of your turn.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

strategy ; Basically just start with pachirisu and start calling out ur pokes. lunarock works as tech to counter :psychic: resist pokemons. Delcatty, setups gon's energies to discard pile and speeds everything up.
    I get 1-0-1 amphy instead coz there's literally no time for chomp X to revive it. Omastar DP4 works like a ATM rock, it can either slow my opponent, help me get KOs or just get sand damage rolling.

Zapdos is there in case I dont have amphy yet.

I'll be glad if you can help me tweak this thing out.:smile:

2. freakysmiley

freakysmiley New Member

i think ho oh is the tech for garchomp lvl x

3. (TYranitarFReak)

How? The output damage is so low..... not worth the 'revive ' attack.

4. Skarmbliss

Skarmbliss New Member

actually.... you cant use Omastars power because it says you have to "Evolve a Pokemon" for the effect to work. Might want to take a gander at it

5. (TYranitarFReak)

well, isnt that clear enough?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.