CITIES and STATES in Georgia!!!

Discussion in 'City Championships' started by HoloDragonMaster, Feb 15, 2004.

1. HoloDragonMaster

HoloDragonMaster New Member

HEY HEY HEY - we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spread the word and pass it on. Support me and Georgia for the 2004 Pokemon Cities and States Championships. It's been a tough road, but all thanks to Nintendo personnel (Steve?) and serious kudos to Heidi Craig from Florida - we did it!

March 27th we will be holding the City Championships at Newnan Sports Cards in Newnan, Georgia!!! As of right now, we will be holding registration at 10:00 AM and you know the rest from there. It will be an all day event - it's a major Tournament, duh ;) . (This information has not yet been set in stone - I will repost as soon as I get direct confirmation)

The States Championship date has not yet been confirmed, but it will be held in April - possibly the first Saturday - or the 3rd or 4th Saturday - we will let you know ASAP.

We appreciate – in advance – all the support from players in the surrounding cities – see you there.

More details soon.
    (y4

Greg Dollar
    Professor

Last edited: Feb 15, 2004
  2. davechri

davechri New Member

<seinfeld> Newnan! </seinfeld>

This could be fun. Probably the last CC.

3. GymLeaderPhil

GymLeaderPhil New Member

Information about Georgia's City Championship, State Championship, AND EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua Prerelease can ALL be found at http://www.pokemonflorida.com
    -Phil

4. HoloDragonMaster

Yes...nice site BTW. You can also get this and future Georgia+ Tournament Info at GeorgiaPokemon.com

5. Kitshera

Kitshera New Member

Heya, this is Kit, Michelle, or whatever I'm known by; Even I don't know half of the time. o_O I'll be coming to the City Championship in GA. My record was horrible in Charlotte... I modded my Gardy deck before the tournament and made it just horrible... a.k.a. my record was 3 wins, 2 losses, 1 draw. (ew o_O) Last time I ever take Rare Candies out of that deck. So yeah, that was just my random babble =P I'll see you up there though ^_^ *nya*

6. BoDragon

BoDragon New Member

After wrecking my car en route to the Charlotte, NC City Championships, I will attempt to go down to the Newnan City Championships if I have a car by then.

7. HoloDragonMaster

I was actually looking for you at Charlotte ;) Sorry about the car - it was pretty icy there. Hope to see you at GA Cities.

8. Feraligatr

Feraligatr New Member

Hey Greg. My son and I will be there (already have hotel rsv). We might be bringing at least one more. If you need any help let me know otherwise I will try my hand at playing and help the other 15+...LOL. Did you get my email ? If not, please email me at jockeyridge@yahoo.com in case I entered yours wrong. Thanks and can't wait to see you again.

9. BoDragon

BoDragon New Member

HoloDragonMaster: The car is gone, but thankfully I did not lose all my Pokémon cards. I hope to have a car by the end of the month, but I do not know how long that will take.

Feraligatr: I hope to see you there.