Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

City Championship prize photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel cheated, all we got in the mail for our CC was a lame Pikachu notebook...the same one from two years ago. :/ I think the one my sister won had a Pikachu notebook in it too...thats so not fair. u_u

That's odd, I'm gonna have to check again in my CC package. I didn't see any hats in our kit. And I didn't see your 1st place metal in the pictures you took. It looks pretty cool in my opinion too.

I seen all of it when I was judging a CC. Each player had everything that was in the bag but the hat really does look like staff/Top 32 and such from worlds.

EDIT: The only thing is that the players got the Pikachu Books instead of the Groudon, but they didn't care.

Last edited:
P_A - I also didn't photograph the POP2 or DS packs :eek: - but thanks for reminding me to post pics of the medals!

ShadowZangoose64 - December 10th is a Saturday, and the day prior to my event in Odenton (which is Sunday the 11th of December) :wink:

Apparently there are different mixes of items going to different events - and at different times! Some got yellow Pikachu notebooks (like last year), some have gotten the new red one.

Mmmm gonna have to check my CC support as all ours got sent out as one lump, except for the Boosters!!

certainly we have only seen Pikachu Books here so far .. otherwise the OP site is bang on .. we got the hat, bag, medal, badge, pen, pencils.. good job POP and TPfG and Great Prizes.

Wonders what the state ones will look like..

Last edited:
Well, at least now we don't have to get those girly-yellow Pika bags. I hope next year we get a blue Kyogre bag, unless they decide to go D/P. I hope it's blue either way. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back