Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

City Organizer's pokegym.net/decklist Raffle CONTEST ENTRY Thread

bulbasnore

Administrator
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
Want a set of 3 random PokeGym dice to give away at one of your events?

Here's what you need to enter the organizer's contest:
  1. Provide as many links to http://pokegym.net/decklist as you can on your:
    • Websites/Social Networking Sites
    • Gym Thread advertising your Events
    • Other collateral (flyers)
  2. These links should be accompanied by instructions on how your players can use pokegym.net/decklist to create and print their list for your event.
  3. On these websites & threads, offer some small prize(s) in a raffle for those players who use pokegym.net/decklist to print out their list for your event(s) and also tell them why its great for them to use this type of list, even if they don't win!
Here's how to submit your organizer's contest entry:
  1. Post a reply to the event entry thread with a list of your City events as links to their listings on the OP site (have to be legit and easy to check, after all). One entry post per submitter (you can edit as you add more info).
  2. In your post, include links to all your threads and websites where you have advertised your CC and the pokgym.net/decklist raffle. Yes, you are granted an exception to posting links to external websites in that entry thread.
  3. In your post, detail everything you can about how you are advertising pokegym.net/decklist to your players -- where you're doing it (besides the web) and what you're telling them, and how they are reacting!
  4. In your UserCP, enter your name and address where you want to receive your raffle dice , so I can send them to you, if you win.
How the entries will be judged

I will select the ones to receive dice based on how clearly, prominently, prolifically and wholeheartedly you are advertising your pokegym.net/decklist raffle(s) and the benefits of using SteveP's software at that address to your players. I'll rank your entries and send triples until I have no more dice.

I will judge and send twice.
  • Once for 3 sets of dice at 5-9PM this Friday, Nov 20, shipping Nov 21st.
  • And again Sunday, Nov 28 5-9PM, shipping Nov 29, for whatever is left. Entries that didn't win the first round will be eligible the second.
I will ship Int'l (equivalent of First Class) unless it costs me more than US$3 postage to ship 3 dice in a bubble mailer.

If you enter, you agree that if you win, you will use all the dice as raffle prizes for participants in your pokegym.net/decklist contest at your 2009/10 City event (or 2010/11 if the dice are received via Canada Post :tongue:).

Last edited:
My events always have a promotion for computer printing the decklists. I'll remember to link Steve's list from my event profiles for Cities.

For now, the League website has a perma-link to Steve's software (http://pokemon.schema-d.com), and I'll try and incorporate it into more of my event postings from now on.

There we go, all nice and pretty :D

Last edited:
OP Site:
Fort Worth
Haltom City
Watauga

PokeGym Listing
Tarrant County Texas Cities

PokeGym
Signature

FaceBook
Links on "Pokemon TCG Organized Play, North Texas"

With the strong increase in North Texas Player Base, many players are looking to the Gym as directed by our League Leaders! They have found the usefulness of the Deck Creator to build those tryout lists and then take to League. Then, if they notice something not working well, they can mark it off and add suggestions right there, take it back and reenter it into their saved list! Another good thing they have been doing, is using the Deck Creator for trading purposes!! They bring a printed sheet with the list they need and mark off the cards as they trade for them!

Deck Creator helps New Players to understand what needs to be done before tournaments and introduces them to the proper way to write things down!

I highly suggest this to all (P)TOs and direct your Players to it here at the Gym!!

Fish

Good going, guys!

Remember tho' this contest is trying to inspire you to advertise a raffle.

In your post, include links to all your threads and websites where you have advertised your CC and the pokegym.net/decklist raffle.

So, to enter, you have to sponsor a pokegym.net/decklist raffle, using whatever you've got.

If you win, you add the dice to your raffle prizes.

Good to see my decklist program is useful. Thanks everyone for promoting its use.

At the Prof Cup last year, after playing Kim (and losing), he kindly presented me with two PokeGYM dice. They're opaque, so I can't use them as randomizers, but they're certainly very cool, and collectible.

BTW, my PTO (DwayneS) from Colorado Springs had been promoting the use of my software since it's beta-release days. He probably isn't eligible to get the dice because the link on his website points to an actual installation of my program on his web-server, but he is definately a big advocate for using the program. (plug, plug.)

Anyway, good luck everyone at winning the dice. You're welcome to visit the discussion thread if you have any recommendations or input about how to make the program better (link below).

http://www.pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=84280

OK, the first heat's winner is Bullados! His player's dice are shipping today!

Aww man.. forgot to add in my post that I was giving away Binders, Playmats and PokeBalls for those using the creator! Added that today!

Back