Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Claydol in SPs

I agree with DEOXEYS cool form 7777777- the faster decks like Luxchomp and Blazeray should run Uxie as a primary draw source and DialgaChomp should run Claydol as a primary draw source. Claydol might not be such a bad idea to tech into Luxchomp/Blazeray if you can find the space for it. Though you also have to add in Bebe's Search or something to be able to search out Claydol.

I agree with DEOXEYS cool form 7777777- the faster decks like Luxchomp and Blazeray should run Uxie as a primary draw source and DialgaChomp should run Claydol as a primary draw source. Claydol might not be such a bad idea to tech into Luxchomp/Blazeray if you can find the space for it. Though you also have to add in Bebe's Search or something to be able to search out Claydol.

Yeah, one large reason why you play Claydol in Dialga.

To search out those Special Metals.

Luxchomp, Blazeray they don't need that.

They are both fast decks, and in this case Claydol just takes way to long to set up.

Also, all SP decks should play 1-2 Bebe's Search anyways thanks to Spiritomb.

Yeah, one large reason why you play Claydol in Dialga.

To search out those Special Metals.

Luxchomp, Blazeray they don't need that.

They are both fast decks, and in this case Claydol just takes way to long to set up.

Also, all SP decks should play 1-2 Bebe's Search anyways thanks to Spiritomb.

Yup, Deoxeys has it 100% correct. Although you can Rosey out the Regular Metal's that I run those Special Metal are key to the deck, being that it is a Tank deck.

Last edited:
I play 1-1 Claydol and 1-1 Uxie X in Luxray/Garchomp, in Blaziken/Luxray and in Dialga/Garchomp.
Wouldn't suggest that anyone play less honestly.

In all honesty it is a personal choice. If can play it, or you can't. If you do, you can play less Uxie, if you don't you should play more. It depends on how you feel about the deck overall.

Drew

I agree with DEOXEYS cool form 7777777 LuxChomp and BlazeRay don't really need claydol in them , because not only do you have 2-1 Uxie line it takes time to get Claydol out. DialgaChomp has to at least have 1-1 cladol line it, like what DEOXEYS cool form 7777777 said, plus 1 Uxie to get the Special Metals out.

Back