Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Claydols poke power...

thegatekeeper

Say I have 9 cards in my hand... is it legal to put 2 cards from my hand to deck and not draw anything (as i am already over 6) ????

Yeah, it should work.
I also have a question:
If you have two Claydol on your bench, can you shuffle cards in twice, or can you still only use it once?

Say I have 9 cards in my hand... is it legal to put 2 cards from my hand to deck and not draw anything (as i am already over 6) ????

That is correct. You do step one 1st, put 1 or 2 cards on bottom of the deck for claydol's cosmic power. You then check to see if you are at less than 6 cards in hand. If yes, draw up to 6 in hand, If over, the power is completed and no draw.

The other Q: Yes, you can use multiple Claydols. In the above case, if you had a 9 card hand and 2 claydols in play, you could put 4 under the deck (2 for each claydol), then draw 1 to get to a 6 card hand. (9-4 = 5 card hand).

Keith

Cresprit: You can use both of their powers (not shuffle in, but put cards under your deck and draw until 6). It doesn't say you can only use 1 Cosmic power per turn.

With Claydol's power I've always assumed that when it says 'you may bury up to 2 cards...' it meant you could 'pay' that requirement by burying '2 or less' cards, implying you could bury down to zero cards. Is this not the case?

"bury"? This isn't MtG or YGO.
You put one or two on the bottom. You can't put zero on the bottom.

Back