Cleveland, TN CC 1-5-08

Discussion in 'City Championships' started by Lawman, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Come one, come all......come defend your home turf! An exciting City Championship is coming to Cleveland! Hope to see you all there. Now....for the details!

Location: Dicehead Games, Bradley Square Mall, 200 Paul Huff Parkway #12, Cleveland TN
    (Note: we may be in the COmmunity room of the Mall, just across the way from Dicehead Games...I will update when I know for sure)

Contact person: Keith Haas (me) 865-310-5140

Date
    Sat, Jan. 5, 2008

Registration Time
    11:30am - 12:300pm

Note: Decklists will be required and available onsite.

Start Time
    1:00pm

Entry Fee
    FREE

Format
    HP-SW, along with Promos number DP01 on, Black Star Promos 037-040 and POP series 4, 5, & 6. If card has been reprinted in one of the sets mentioned above the older version can be used, except Mysterious Fossil with 10 HP. (i.e. Warp Point, TV Reporter, etc).

Rounds
    Based on attendance. After swiss rounds are completed, cut to single elimination per age group with 1 hour match, best 2 of 3 (top ?? will be based on attendance per age group, MAX top cut of four).

Prizes (Junior, Senior, & Master Divisions)
    1st - 18 booster packs, City Championship Medal, other goodies
    2nd - 10 booster packs
    3rd - 4 booster packs
    4th - 4 booster packs

Every player will receive Promo Card and Pin while supplies last!!!

Door Prizes: TBD, but I know there will be at least an Eevee DP4 deckboxe there!

Hope to see a few folks travel in from other areas. I think we may get a crew from Georgia. Hope Gary W and others can make the trip up!

PM or post w/ any questions or requests for directions!

Keith

Last edited: Jan 1, 2008
  2. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

One of the last CCs of the year! Come and have fun at this event. See what door prizes I will bring along! Will we see any GA players??

Keith

3. Jason

Jason New Member

Year? I think you mean season since the last CC of the year 2007 is actually Barlett *check my latest post in the what won cities thread about Barlett*

4. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

How about season then Jason? :wink: Our CC season ends on the 6th of January.

Keith

5. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Will we see any traveling players? I haven't seen a lot of these guys in a while (I need to travel more).

I'm ready to go.

6. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

GA will have 2 different cars coming, I beleive. Will be good to see some of my GA friends! Safe travels to all Saturday!

Keith

Last edited: Jan 4, 2008
  7. Prof Clay

Prof Clay New Member

Good Luck this weekend Keith...Hope you have HUGE turnout!!

8. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Thx Clay! I think there will be at least 4 or more of my locals coming to the tourney too.

Keith

9. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Great tournament today!

10. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Thx to all that came! 1st time in a looooong time that area had a complete age seperated tourney (1st under me!). 27 total w/ 12 MA, 9 SR & 6 JR!

Special thanks to my local Prof and fellow Judge, Bryan V. (Red5bv06) and the great crew from GA that came up in a few different cars!

Winners: MA: TJ C (TN) (Shadow Zangoose...at least his 4th CC W this yr), 2nd TJ S. (TN)
    SR: PJ Y. (GA), 2nd Alex D. (TN)
    JR: Noah S. (TN..son to 2nd place finisher! in MA) 2nd: Ian B. (TN)

Congrats to all! TN defended it's turf pretty well!

Keith

11. GrandDaddy

GrandDaddy New Member

Thanks for hosting the Event Keith and Congratulations to all the Winners.
    I know that Everyone from Georgia had a Great Time.....!! It's hard to win anything
    in Tennessee. We'll be Back....!!! Well run tournament...!!!!

GrandDaddy