Not open for further replies.
I don't have any of your wants,
but could you check my haves in my sig

will trade lots for a set of pika sleeves

check out my great promo section,
will give lots

thanks
PP

Would you do 60 red players sleeves plus a pack of the silver pokeball for the pikachu sleeves? If not LMK if i have anything oyu may want.

Thanks,pokemonmike

Would you do 60 red players sleeves plus a pack of the silver pokeball for the pikachu sleeves? If not LMK if i have anything oyu may want.

Thanks,pokemonmike

I am not interested in the silver pokeball sleeves that much. Do you have any Wailord Ex or Lugia Ex you can add?

I have a wailord ex. I am interested in your silver Pikachu Sleeves. The only problem is I will not be sending first as I have more refs, so lmk if I have enough refs for you. If so CML's and lmk.

Thanks! :)

The refs thing wouldn't be the problem but i don't need anything else from you...

I don't have any of your wants,
but could you check my haves in my sig

will trade lots for a set of pika sleeves

check out my great promo section,
will give lots

thanks
PP

Sorry there is nothing i really need from you =[

cml for the sleeves, i have 3 diff types of energy sleeves, maroon, silver with gray energys, silver with blue energys

Please let me know what a mint wailord ex can get me then. Only interested in silver Pikas.

Thanks!

Nothing really. I just sell the Pika Sleeves in packs with 60 sleeves each. The Wailord is much less worth than the Pika Sleeves. I think I will pass for now.

cml for the sleeves, i have 3 diff types of energy sleeves, maroon, silver with gray energys, silver with blue energys

I like to get some of your GER and ENG TSD. How many can you offer for these packs (how many do you want?)? I don't want the Energy Sleeves that much!

Hey, I live in England so postage should be quite and and quite cheap!!

I want Pika Sleeves for Lugia ex (not mint but in quite good condition), 2x Porygon Z ( nr mint) and 1x Gallade (nr mint)(all ENG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back