close

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by crazy trader, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazy trader

crazy trader New Member

close
    pokemon:lol
    1 dusknoir
    1 duskull(dp)
    3 furret
    3 sentret
    2 gallade
    2 gardy lvx
    2gardy(sw) (i have even tried 3 gardy 1 lv x like normal plox. i like the other better for area of play)
    3 krila
    4 ralts(sw)
    1 claydol ( don't need more with furret)
    1 baltoy

trainers
    3 battle frontier
    4 rare candy
    2 steven's advice
    4 celios
    2 tsd
    1 night m.
    2 mentor
    2 rosseanes research ( i have even taken 1 out for a teched call energy for league ha ha)

energy
    2 cyclone
    2 scramble
    4 dre
    6 psy
    3 fighting

and anyone posting on here please do not tell me to put in windstorm. the card is horrible in here dead draw 8 times out of 10 good for cess and beach and i would rather run battle frontier becuase of the bunch of players playing garchomp, aredactal, togekiss and other stuff. and it also discardes beach

Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
  2. Viva piñata

Viva piñata Active Member

:nonono:u should play windstorm fo sure lol kidding hahaha:lol::lol::lol:
    good solid list to bad half your deck going to be rotated next year:nonono:

3. crazy trader

crazy trader New Member

no

not really half but o well plox will not be played next year there will be better stuff and i mostly just play rockband now

4. Viva piñata

ya but rock band wont be really good next year but still .also why 2 mentor ?

5. crazy trader

crazy trader New Member

amazing

they are amazing when u can go t1 or 2 mentor get out all the basics then have furret. or late game night. m. then mentor with candies for the win. ha ha

6. Viva piñata

ok you got a point never mind lol

7. The Breeder

The Breeder New Member

Ignorant troll is ignorant >_>

8. mrdraz07

mrdraz07 New Member

I don't like Furret in here when you also have Claydol...maybe try Phione or Pachi in that spot.

I always thought this list was too clunky lol it was better with Absol

9. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

This list is really good.. lol because I basicly play the same one xD

10. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

Too bad neither one of you could beat me or Anthony.
    for that matter you couldn't beat Drew who hasn't played all season.
    BLiZz

11. crazy trader

crazy trader New Member

wow

wow blizzard are u kidding me i beat u at battle roads and i beat anthony and drew and i have never lost to anthony. i have beat drew all 3 games i have played him.

and last time i checked i beat u guys all with beedrill as well

so when did i lose to u, drew or anthony, while playing this deck never. can do it consistently to

and prize card u play my list cause u copied it minus a tsd cause u don't have it

and mrdraz i pretty sure i have the best plox list being played in az, has so much advantage over mirror match.

you guys make me laugh saying i losed.:lol::lol::lol::lol: i so:confused::rolleyes:

12. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

didn't beat me with beedrill and you slow rolled me for the win with gardy your wrong about having the best list when was the last time you beat Wes? Whatever bring it to nats best 2 out of 3 and I'll destroy you.

BLiZz

13. crazy trader

crazy trader New Member

k

whatever ill play u at nats i so confident at beating u 3/0 and u can't come up with excuses either, last time i checked a win is a win, and u did the same thing to me at the other battle roads. and besides half of your turns took the same time as mine if not longer on some.:lol: and u could do the same.

and with beedrill i played u at showtime and beat like evry deck u played me with against it so whatever.
    :pokeball:.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.