Colin's Saleshouse: Playable Trainers/Ex's/LV X's/Stars

Discussion in 'Auction & Sales House' started by swanton1717, Sep 21, 2007.

1. swanton1717

swanton1717 New Member

On this list I am only going to put cards that I consider valuable either because of playability or collector rarity. I have a lot more, so if you need cards that are not listed here, be sure to ask.

I will try and update my list of cards weekly, but I sell on ebay as well so certain cards that are on my Sales List here, may be sold already. But like I said I will try to update it weekly, so that problem won’t occur too often.

I send all cards in bubble-wrapped envelopes, with sleeves and top loaders. Therefore, I charge $2.45 shipping for singles, and if you buy multiples I will combine shipping. However if you buy a lot (more than 10), we will have to discuss the shipping fee, as it will increase.

I prefer to do transactions via Paypal, but if I personally know you, or you have good, reputable references, I will accept Cash/Check. Payment must always be sent first.

My PayPal address is swanton1717@tommywilde.com

Alright now to the list. I am only listing trainers, rares, Ex’s, LV X’s, and Stars right now. I am not putting up Holos/Other Commons right now for various reasons, but if you need certain ones feel free to ask. They are organized accordingly with the price next to each.

Thanks =)

~Colin

Last edited: Dec 16, 2007
  2. sonrep29

sonrep29 New Member

2manectric 60 cent ea 1.20
    2 walrein .75 each 1.50
    4 venusaur .60 each 2.40
    (4 bulbasaur and 4 ivysaur)
    2 crobat .60 1.20
    4 buffer peice .75 - 3.00
    14- 22 cards

thats 9.30

lemme know if you can get the bulb and ivy-saur and how much shipping is to west new york, new jersey for everything

3. swanton1717

swanton1717 New Member

I'm guessing you want the Growth Bulbasaur, and Stretch Vine Ivysaur? I have 4 of each. So I can do those. How bout a $.25 for each, so $2.00 for those 8.

So that comes to 22 cards at $11.30.

I can ship for $3.00 without top loaders, each one will be in a sleeve and I'm putting them in a bubble wrapped envelope. So they should come through perfectly.

So the total would be $14.30, does that sound good to you? Just lmk!

~Colin

4. Riq

Riq New Member

omg colin ur so overpricing stuff loljk whats up hows college