Colosseum/Jirachi bonus disk announced!!!

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Cooltrainer Aaron, Dec 20, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Cooltrainer Aaron

Cooltrainer Aaron New Member

I found this on nintendo.com at http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle?articleid=c60a6fd6-dc03-4ed1-9ad6-89f4f6265452&page=other

Here's what it says:

A Colossal Offer for Pokemon Fans

Special Offer Starts Feb. 9, 2004

Pokemon Colosseum is set for exclusive release on Nintendo GameCube on March 22, 2004, and we've got a colossal pre-sell offer that Poke Fans won't want to miss. Starting February 9, you can reserve your copy of Pokemon Colosseum at participating retailers and get an unbelievable Bonus Disx. This Ningendo GameCube (GCN) disc is packed with an insider's preview of Pokemon Colosseum, a sneak peek of Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker, and an extra Special Gift -- the hidden character and star of the upcoming Pokemon movie -- Jirachi. This unique Pokemon character wakes once every 1,000 years for seven days, during which it has the power to grant wishes. A transfer feature on the GCN Bonus Disc allows players to transfer Jirachi to their Pokemon Ruby or Pokemon Sapphire games through the Nintendo GameCube Game Boy Advance cable. Add Jirachi to your Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire team and polish your skills so you're ready when the battle hits the big screen. Look for additional details on this offer right here on Nintendo.com as February 9 approaches. In the meantime, check out our initial coverage of Pokemon Colosseum.

I say:

Woohoo, not only to we get the scoop on Pokemon 6 The Movie Jirachi Wish Maker, but we get to actually keep the Pokemon too. Anyone who plans to reserve say Yay now.

My vote is Yay.

2. My mom thinks pokemon is demonic,so im gonna have 2 wait a bit be4 i get it

3. Cooltrainer Aaron

Show her some Yugioh or MTG cards, she'll let you play Pokemon in no time.

4. GuardianTIM

GuardianTIM New Member

But Aaron, won't that mean that she'll think EVERY card game is demonic?

Though I must admit, I know what Saiyan's going through. My entire childhood was deprived of He-man, Ninja Turtles, Transformers, and pretty much everything designed for young boys... Actually, when I come to think about it, I was also deprived of all the girls or non-gender-specific stuff as well, including Care Bears, My Little Pony, etc. :p

No wonder why I don't have very many memories of my childhood - I didn't even HAVE one!!! :rolleyes:

Oh, but if you do decide to show here the M:TG cards, "Go the Black!!!" - Some of those are just grotesque.... (I used to play a Green/White deck, myself)

5. Marril

Marril New Member

I like Mind Maggots and Mutilate, myself.

6. Cooltrainer Aaron

Not my fault if your folks hate it. My parents are very understanding. They dislike MTG and Yugioh because it seems more gothic. They consider Pokemon as a better solution to those types of games. I like Pokemon, but we all have the bounds of reason. If I started believing it as fact, then they'd probably burn my cards and games.

But back to the Jirachi Bonus Disk thing. I want input, what ya think? Who's planning on reserving?

7. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

As far as the Bonus disc goes, I am assuming you can only get 1 Jirachi per disc..... so I wanna reserve 2-4 copies, then get the disc, and my money back for all but 1... but that is just me beeing greedy

8. Raichu

Raichu New Member

I want that bonus disc!!!

9. Joe Monkey

Joe Monkey New Member

Yes I getting it for B-day. It will be my only gift, but I don't care:D

10. Joshman

Joshman New Member

As an employee of GameStop, I have to encourage people to make reserves so something like this helps a lot. I will likely reserve it myself.

11. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

*raises hand*

12. Cooltrainer Aaron

"*raises hand*" rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl. Your Snorlax Avatar links that up perfectly.

13. Dek

Dek New Member

lol, it really does. holy cow. I never realized that.

Zero: We should get back on topic.

oh yeah. *clears thorat.* Im all up for it

14. TerranceJones

TerranceJones New Member

Yes... The latest Nintendo Power cinches it! Jirachi is free for download on disc! I do belive though that since these games are strictly data, you would be able to download one Jirachi per game pack that you have. :rolleyes: Something like the Eon ticket...

15. train94

train94 New Member

Maybe you can download that pokemon to pokemon fire red and pokemon leaf green?

16. No real comment on the disk, but this topic is over a month old. If the topic is that old, it's asked that you kindly start a NEW topic instead of resurrecting an old topic that has been dead for over a month.

SO yeah, instead of adding onto a dead topic, you'd more likely want to start a new topic next time. ;)

17. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

I think the disc won't encourage people who weren't going to preorder to preorder, I just think its gonna make us pokéfans want it more. ;)