Colosseum Walkthrough: how do you get latias/latios? by groudon234

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Swmpert 2004, Mar 23, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Swmpert 2004

Swmpert 2004 New Member

If anyone needs help on Colosseum like "how do I get here" or "is there a breeding center" or something like that people can answer.
    ONLY SMALL QUESTIONS THAT NEED ONLY ONE ANSWER.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2004
  2. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

I think this is going to be locked. But in any case, is the small tablet of any use in eng colosseum?

3. Swmpert 2004

Swmpert 2004 New Member

I think it is. Once you got it, you go back to where you fought Hitmontop, then talk to the stone cylender then it says "a pokemon may open the door to its heart!" then select the pokemon that has its dark bar empty and it will be healed. Thats what it does.

4. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

I don't think you need the small tablet to do that.

5. Mr. Grass

Mr. Grass New Member

You do need the tablet. I tried to do it before I got the tablet and it didn't work.

6. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

I think that's just a trigger, and had nothing to do with the fact that you had the small tablet, thought it can make it seem the exact same way.

7. groudon234

groudon234 New Member

how do you get latios and latias

8. Burninating_Torchic

Burninating_Torchic New Member

oh groudon, I thought you knew like everything about Pokemon Colluseum? It says so in your topic, which is pretty much a bad-grammar rip off of this one.

9. Swmpert 2004

Swmpert 2004 New Member

to get them, you have to beat this guy with a shadow tyranitar named evice. Then you go to the phenac citys pokemon center and talk to the lady downstairs. From there you can trade over a colosseum pokemon for a ruby and sapphire pokemon (Like latios/latias).

Last edited: Jun 7, 2004