Complete Set of Great Encounters, Price?

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by Kemony, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Kemony

Kemony New Member

How about a complete set of Great Encounters? All foil rares, all non holo rares, all non holo commons/uncommons, all non foil trainers, 4 level x's.

THANKS!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2008
  2. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

It is gonna be more. Every POP set will be more than P6, since the rarity scheme is absolutely atrocious. I think somewhere in the neighborhood of 40-50 USD wouldnt be too unrealistic.

JMO,
    Drew

3. Kemony

Kemony New Member

4. TheDarkTwins

Did you just change the question and then use the ?? to bump it? I think that it would be a lot, I cant really say but I saw a lot that was over 250 for just the 4 cards on ebay, so if that is any indication for the price it is a good thing for players/sellers that can get 4 and would like to sell them. However, I am not sure it will stay that way for long, but I cant be certian.

JMO,
    Drew

5. Kemony

Kemony New Member

Yeah, I did not feel like making a new thread. I am pretty sure I could easily make a set, but I was not sure if it was actually worth me sorting through cards. When you say get 4, get the 4 level x's?

6. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

I saw all 4 GE Lv. X's on eBay and the bid price was just over $250 USD. I would probably go somewhere in the range of 300-325 USD. Maybe a little more than that. JMO

7. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

Vince

8. TheDarkTwins

If the 4 Lv. X are selling for 250+ I dont see how the RH set, and the rest of the cards equals less than 75. I really thing this set is gonna go for over 350 and most likely might reach 400+.

Kemony - Yeh, I meant all 4 Lv. X.

Drew