Completion of "DEX" for Pinball R/S???

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Charizard_Breeder, Nov 26, 2003.

1. Charizard_Breeder

Charizard_Breeder New Member

Greetings fellow pokemaniacs/gamers :)

I've just completed my "DEX", for the Pinball R/S game...boy let me tell you...ABSOL took me awhile to find!!! Just wanted to know if anybody has completed there "DEX" as well??? Also, what is everybody's HIGHEST SCORE (either table): My buddy scored an impressive 9,874,168,988 (RUBY table)...and I've scored, a whopping 4,442,594,859 (SAPHIRE table)...I'm sure, there's quit of you out there that have scored way more than 9 billion or 4 billion...please let me know??? POST your high score and wether or not your "DEX" is complete...check ya later and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

2. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

I dont remember my highest score, I dont own the game, just play my buds alot...

Question though, where you able to catch Chikarita, Cyndacuil, Totadile and/or Aerodactyl??? I was wondering if they where in the american game. I had heard they where in the Japanese game, but only by use of an Ecard

3. Sea Crobat

Sea Crobat New Member

I think they are in the game, just as rare as Latios/Latias.

4. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

I've heard they are in the game, and many at Gamefaqs have claimed to have caught them.
    They are only available on the Ruby board, and I have been playing on there for hours without seeing hide nor hair of them.
    I have over 25 billion on Ruby as of now, btw (4 balls left). I haven't played in a while.

Oh, and I have not been able to get a Bellossom! I try to evolve Gloom, and every time (~10) I get the Leaf Stone! It is making me very frustrated.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2003
  5. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

I have also completed the DEX, and i beat your high... 29,190,432,902 -- sapphire table, four balls. Red5bv06, Its just a randomization, your getting very unlucky.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2003
  6. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Yes, I know its random, I've taken a hiatus from the game, so maybe when I play it some more, it'll be a little more kind to me.