Concerning Quotes

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by tia3, Aug 7, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tia3

tia3 New Member

when i type [ quote ] i like hotdogs [ / quote ], it turns out like this:
    i thought it might be a good idea to bring this to the attention of the mods/admins.

the quotes which relate back to a single person, however, work fine.

2. Big Daddy Snorlax

Big Daddy Snorlax Administrator

Thanks tia3. We are aware of that bug, which should be fixed in a new release of the Boards software.

In the mean time, if you want to use the quote feature, you will have to use the following syntax [ QUOTE=XXX]Message you want in quotes[ /quote]

which shows up like this:

Note: Don't put the space after the [ and the word QUOTE. I did that so it would show up. Also replace the XXX with whoever you are quoting.

This work around will at least let you use the feature until we get it fixed.

BDS

Last edited: Aug 7, 2003
  3. Marril

Marril New Member

Edit: er, blah, I see.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2003
  4. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Thanks!

Thank-you - this is the answer to my dilema in T & OP! :clap:

5. LugiaCSC 04

LugiaCSC 04 New Member

how does that make a difference with anything

6. onederlnd

onederlnd Administrator Emeritus

LugiaCSC: This thread is from when the board FIRST started back in August... meaning it's old and OVER 9 months old at that. You should know better than bring back an old topic, especially one that is now redundant.

Last edited: May 27, 2004
  7. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

LugiaCSC, as you've been told before: DO NOT excavate threads that are months and months old, especially when your post is just SPAM. Continue posting this way and you'll lose your posting privileges at least temporarily; please consider yourself warned. Thank you for your coopearation; locking the topic..

'mom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.