Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Concerning the Gold and Silver Remake "Rumor"

Miamisportsfan45

Alright, I believe that earlier I had pointed out a ton of evidence pointing to the fact that there may be a Diamond and Pearl Remake...and now, I'll be backing this up with something I came across among the net.

The image http://www.pokefeeds.com/news/possible.jpg

So check out that link and give me your opinion(s) on what you think about this.

That was declared and proved fake a while ago. If there will be remakes, you'll hear about it on serebii or ign or something official of the sorts, AND DP hasn't been out for 6 months yet, so a remake or 3rd game wont come in a looong time from now.

I figured it was a fake, though, the cover looked really cool. So I figured I might as well show it to others and throw a bit of discussion in there.

I believe I've heard that the third version for DP is currently in development. Hopefully, if it really is, they'll fix a lot of the flaws from DP. Mostly relating to menus, loading , and saving. Oh, and even starting the game is a joke. Why should it take so long after I hit start before I can even choose to begin? :\

Also, it's pretty much an RPG standard now to be able immediately output the text with the press of A button. This would make some conversations much more bearable *coughelitefouranddaycaremancough*.

I'd like to see the addition of more pokemon before you beat the elite four. I really did not enjoy 75% of the pokemon only being unlock-able after being the elite four first.

I'd like to see more addition to the gameplay overall after beating the E4. After beating the game all that you're left with is a few wifi features, legendaries and new unlockable Pokemon, and the battle tower. Which gets old if you have no reason other than wifi to use your BP to get things.

i'd be kinda disappointed if they made a remake of GSC. if you want to play it, go to gamestop and pick it up for 10 bucks.

how different is the storyline between dp and gsc? they are so similar...and we've got many more features now. why would you want just a different map and different pokemon? i'd rather have a whole new storyline and map

Alright, I believe that earlier I had pointed out a ton of evidence pointing to the fact that there may be a Diamond and Pearl Remake...and now, I'll be backing this up with something I came across among the net.

The image http://www.pokefeeds.com/news/possible.jpg

So check out that link and give me your opinion(s) on what you think about this.
Awfull early for a DP remake, isn't it? :biggrin:

But yeah, I think that's a fake picture, even though a GSC remake would pwn. I always liked it because it seemed longer as you could go through Johto AND Kanto :thumb:

When they do make a remake/third dp game I would hope there would be new move tutors and something like the guy that checks your ivs in emerald.

It has not been a year and a half yet in Japan as this is about the time they will hear a 3rd game... just like it was over the past generations

Crystal was released a year and a few months after GS
Yellow was released a year and half i think after RGB

FRLG was released a year and a few months after RS
Emerald was released ALMOST 2 years after RS

I hope they remake Gold and Silver. Gold was my fist Pokemon game. It brings back happy memories playing it. I think the best part about Johto is the music. The music in that game just blows away every other pokemon game!

also, i would think that a GSC remake wouldn't sell nearly as many copies as a new game or a 3rd game to the d/p series. frlg was great, but for a lot of reasons, i doubt gsc will follow suit.

Whatever they make, I hope they have the Item PCs again. It is just plain annoying to have to spend about 3 minutes just to root through your worthless Fossils to find what you need.

If they make a 3rd DP game they should put a little counter in the corner of the screen that tells you which gear you're in on the bike. Maybe something like the box that pops up when you go to a route or city.

Back