Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Confirmation of berries 36-43

highonair69

Yes, that's right. I read a rumor some where recently on this, and now I have seen it. I was battling Girafarig today in the Battle Tower, and the Girafarig used a Ganlon Berry. It raises defense and possibly causes confusion. If anyone else has seen this already, knows the other berries, or knows how they are obtained, that would be great. Thanx,
HOA69

Yeah, all the hidden berries, 36-43 (not counting Leichi 37 of course), are in the battle tower, but as we all know, you can't keep items you steal from the Battle Tower, so we are stuck without them until whenever.
We could possibly get them through battle-e cards, but they are adding even more berries (beyond 43) instead of giving us the unobtainable ones, so I don't know what their plan is.

Yes, I may be able to shed some light on this.

In japan, in addition to the other berries up to 43, there are five more berries that can be added to the game through E-Card(they aren't in the game originally, thus showing the incredible power of the E-Reader). It's quite possible that these other five will be in the Battle-E packs in addition to the other 7 that are built into the game and unobtainable.

go to gamestop.com and search for Pokemon, and you'll soon come across the three new Battle e-card expansions from nintendo and their cooresponding release dates. You should really check it out

Back