Corrected Empoleon Level X has been printed!

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by HolographicPhanpy, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HolographicPhanpy

HolographicPhanpy New Member

I bought the three new tins today (the ones with new art versions of Torterra Lv X, Infernape Lv X, and Empoleon Lv X). Each tin comes with 2 packs of Diamond and Pearl, and 2 of Mysterious Treasures).

Luckily, one of those Diamond and Pearl packs had an Empleon Level X card in it. Remember how the version from the first printing had an error on it, calling the power a Poke-Body, when it should have been a Poke-Power? Well the one I got today is a corrected version, listing the power as a Poke-Power as it should. It is not the alternate art version, it has the same art on it as the origina one from the Diamond and Pearl set.

I don't remember anyone else posting about this. Has anyone else seen a corrected version yet?

2. Jason

Jason New Member

we know about it since before worlds :)

3. Quatra

Quatra New Member

You can get the Error "Pokebody" and Corrected "PokePower" in D/P packs. The Promos are all Corrected versions with different art work.

4. supertyranitar

supertyranitar New Member

5. The Phenom1993

The Phenom1993 New Member

We bought a blister pack and found the original empoleon lv.X with corrected power!!

6. Benlugia

Benlugia Gallery Contributor

at nationals, someone pulled a corrected empoleon lv. x from a pack from one of the many boxes PUI brought. so this has been known for a while. but congrats!

7. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

which one is going to be worth more? The error or the corrected one (from boosters)?

8. Black_jirachi

Black_jirachi New Member

The error one in the long run at least, but I think for now, the corrected one is worth more?

9. Rulemaster

Rulemaster New Member

i cant believe they messed it up in the first place

10. Phazon Elite

Phazon Elite New Member

Well, there are so many of them, I doubt it'll have a GREAT increase in value.

Also, congrats. Two X's for $16. lol

11. They made less of the corrected one.

12. JandPDS

JandPDS New Member

Traded an error one at Worlds

I traded an Error Empoleon X at Worlds to a Japaneese guy who got verry excited when he saw it. He gave me 3 old Pokemon EX's for it. I was happy with the deal.

13. Flaming_Spinach

Flaming_Spinach Feature Editor

In a year or two it will probably be:

Error Empoleon Lvl. X: $15
    Corrected Empoleon Lvl. X: $14.50

There isn't much of a collectors value attributed to cards these days, so unless something is Uber-rare (worlds winners cards and such), the value will not change very much as time goes by.

14. Cheesy Lard

Cheesy Lard New Member

LOL i thought it was supposed to be a poke-body :lol:

15. Phazon Elite

Phazon Elite New Member

Hey, nobody laugh at that.

Poor college kids know that the extra $.50 means another cheap, nasty hamburger. It's the way we LIVE.

16. bulbasnore

bulbasnore Administrator Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Members can compare the images in the Researching Tower. We've had both in there for a while, thanks to Blizzard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.