Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Counter Blissey!!!!! You want to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

piñata

Hello i am ICMN,

If u are like me then u hate BLISSEY.
I came up with a good deck to defeat blissey and all its cards.

Here it is:
POKEMON -16
3 riolu
2 lucario
2 lucario lx
1 shroomish
1 breloom
2 sandshrew
2 sandslash
1 misdreaveous
1 mismagus
1 jolten star pk
1 latios ex df
1 lickitung df

TRAINERS - 26
3 celios network
2 castaway
1 scott
3 tv reporter
1 stevens advice
4 roseannse research
1 copycat
2 superscoop ups
2 cessation crystal
1 strenght charm
1 pheobes stadium
2 lake boundary
3 plus power
ENERGY -
4 dre
4 multi energy
2 scramble
1 water
1 psychic
6 fighting

The straegy is to use blisseys weekness and amount of energy against it.
ANY IDEAS WOULD BE GREAT!!!!

Sad to say it but many decks would own you. You can make a deck that's good against a particular deck but you have to be all rounded.

If you went up against a Honch deck you would get annihilated.
And most Blissey/Weavile decks will have been set up for around about 120 dmg in 4-5 turns.
Against Galladevoir? Ouch.
Infercatty? Same as above.
I could go on for a while.
In terms of how to improve it:

Firstly, I do not see why you have Latios EX in the deck. Ice barrier only works on EX cards and it will get owned in a single attack by Blissey.

Secondly, Jolteon makes no sense to me. If you are playing Cess Crystal then you won't even use it's power and 40dmg for 3 NRG is not that good.

Mismagius is a great idea, only problem is that Blissey is going to become dark type a lot and will own it whereas if you were playing against a deck with Honch in it then your opponent could play a murkrow in active and keep hitting you for 80 a turn with no NRG on it.(Weakness counted)

You have the right idea, but not the right cards. Your pokemon list should be something like this:

18-22 Pokes

4x Misdreavus
4x Mismagius
4x Piplup
2x Prinplup
2x Empoleon
2x Empoleon Lv.X
(2x Mantyke DP)
(2x Mantine MT)
Basically you want to get rid of the Weaviles while they are on the bench so they can't use Dark Engage to make Blissey Dark Type so that when Blissey attacks it'll have to go through Mismagius's resistance first.
You can add Mantine so that you can get 2 Empo Lv.X's and alternate Hydro Impact.
Your trainers should be something like this:

20 Trainers

2x Cess Crystal
4x Celio
2x Mentor
2x Rare Candy
2x Glacia's Stadium
2x Stone's Project
2x Scott
2x Isl. Hermit
2x TG's Mars

Cess crystal to shut down Dark Engage until you can get rid of Weavile.
Celio to search.
Mentor for basics.
Candy for quick Empoleons or fast evolution.
Glacia to get rid of weakness.
Stone to get back basic NRG from the discard or from the deck.
Scott to get supporters and stadiums.
Island Hermit for draw and reveal 2 prizes.
Team Galactic's Mars for draw and put 1 card from opponent's hand at the bottom of their deck.

You can do your NRG mix in any way that you want but DRE is not really an option because you reduce the power of attacks that snipe such as Ice Blade and Hydro Impact.
Multi NRG is ok but just using the basic NRG and then Stone's is much better.
I don't particularly like Scramble either because you could attach it to e.g. Empo Lv.X and do the alternating thing but after you have knocked out your opponent it just becomes a numb card attached to it.

I hope this helps in your quest to defeat Blissey while not getting owned by other decks.

By the way, I play a Blissey Deck :biggrin:

I play blissey and have never been defeated :) won 2 CCs and eveyr counter just gets owned by sheerskill andhow you play da cards... I almst lost to a mirror match.. I've beaten gardi,monarchy,mirror,magmortar,infercatty you name it... You have to know how to play your deck

Well thanks for the input

Napoleon
The point was a fun deck and the jolten was in there to one hit with sandslashes poision spike and lake boundry

The latios was a last min. Throw in I needed to think of a good water pokemon

I like ur deck list but ur trainer line is really messed up and dre are amazing for early sniping

Pokemon are good except I would make it
3 2 3 1 empoleon

TRAINERS
2 cessation
1 strength charm
3 celios network
2 castaway
3 roseannes research
3 plus power
3 proffessor oaks visit
3 rare candy

I like ur deck list but ur trainer line is really messed up and dre are amazing for early sniping
I LOL's when I saw that. In all of the decks I've made, if it snipes, Dont play DRE because it makes you do 10 less to the bench to. (Empoleon does 60 and 10 to a bench. Prinplup does nothing.)

It makes it fast with decks like that need to be early its bad any way I tested it and it does horrible.

Then you probably didn't figure the point of he deck.
I completely annihilated every person at league with the deck I posted and that includes almost a ton af random Mario decks plus Galladevoir.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I play blissey and have never been defeated :) won 2 CCs and eveyr counter just gets owned by sheerskill andhow you play da cards... I almst lost to a mirror match.. I've beaten gardi,monarchy,mirror,magmortar,infercatty you name it... You have to know how to play your deck

You know, we should meet up someday. You play Blissey with the same sorta results as me.

I totally agree about sheer skill and how you combo your cards etc. etc. I swapped decks with this kid who just played a deck made from a bunch of random stage 2s (get this - FOUR different types!) and he didn't really know how to play my Blissey deck so I anihilated him.

Plus I have a bonus:

Only one person plays Galladevoir but he isn't in my div and won't be for a while PLUS I'm the only person who even has a Blissey and one of the 2 in my league who knows how much it rox when comboed with Weavile:biggrin:
And I have NEVER lost with my current Blissey.

I'm probably going to start some thread where Blissey players can discuss stuff so please post.

Last edited:
no

no there is no way this counters blissey. ha ha i will play up against this over over and still not loose no joke. this decks looks fimiliar though ha ha

*SIGH*

Blissey isn't that big of a problem anymore. All you have to do is play Gardy/Gallade. and it doesn't just counter Blissey, but it counters a wide variety of decks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back