Create a card. Viewtiful Joe.

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by ShadowOfTyranitar, Oct 16, 2003.

1. ShadowOfTyranitar

ShadowOfTyranitar New Member

Viewtiful Joe, easily one of the best games on the market today. I love this game, so I've decided to create a topic surrounding Joe. If you don't own the game, I strongly suggest you buy it.
    **SPOILERS**

Joe-60 HP-Colorless-Basic-
    (C)Henshin a go-go baby!-Search your deck and discard pile for a card named Viewtful Joe and place it on this card. This doesn't count as evolving. If you searched your deck using this effect, shuffle it afterward.
    (C)Red Hot Kick-10-Remove all poketools attached to the defending pokemon.
    Weakness-
    Resistance-(L)
    Retreat-(C)

Viewtiful Joe-70 HP-Fire-Basic-
    Pokebody-Time Control-While Viewtiful Joe remains on the field, no evolution cards can be played, and all evolved pokemon cannot attack, or use pokebodies/powers.
    (C)RHOH(red hot one hundred)-10x-Flip 5 coins. For each heads, this attack does 10 damage.
    (C)(C)(C)Viewtiful Combo-60-Remove all cards attached to the defending pokemon.
    Weakness-
    Resistance-(L)
    Retreat-

V-Watch-trainer-Search your deck for a card named "Viewtiful Joe", "Henshin Sylvia", "Captain Blue", or "Devil Alastor" and place it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Voomerang-TM-Attach this card to a pokemon with "Joe" in its name. (C)Voomerang strike-Place 2 damage counters on 1 of your opponents pokemon.

Shocking Pink-TM-Attach this card to a pokemon with Sylvia or Joe in its name. (C)Pink Blast-10-If the pokemon that uses this attack is named "Viewtiful Joe" or "Henshin Sylvia", this attack does 10 damage plus 20 more damage.

Sylvia-50 HP-Colorless-Basic-
    (C)Henshin-Search your deck and discard pile for a card named Henshin Sylvia and place it on this card. This doesn't count as evolving. If you searched your deck using this effect, shuffle it afterward.
    (C)Quick Strike-10-This attacks damage isn't affected by pokepowers/bodies.
    Weakness-
    Resistance-(W)
    Retreat-

Henshin Sylvia-70 HP-Colorless-Basic-
    Pokebody-Mach Speed-Every time an attack would damage Henshin Sylvia, flip a coin. If tails, prevent that damage. As long as Henshin Sylvia is your active pokemon, all attacks performed by the opponent cost (C) more.
    (C)Light Speed Punch-20-If the defending pokemon has over 110 base HP, this attack does 20 damage plus 20 more damage.
    (C)(C)(C)Henshin Kick-50-If the defending pokemon has over 3 energy attached to it, discard the top 3 cards of your opponents deck.
    Weakness-
    Resisance-(W)
    Retreat-

I'll also be making,
    Alastor
    Demon Alastor
    Blue
    Captain Blue
    King Blue
    Charles the 3rd
    Hulk Davidson
    Gran Bruce