Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Create a Houndoom

A create a card topic for one of my favorite pokemon, Houndoom.

Houndoom-80 HP-Dark-Stage 1-
PokePower-Toxic Flames-All attacks performed by Houndoom may include Burn or Poison (your choice). This power cannot be used while Houndoom is affected by a Special Condition.
Attacks-(R)Will-O-Wisp-10-You may chose to have this attack do 10 more damage, or have the defending pokemon now be burned.
(R)(R)(C)Demon Flame-50-You may chose to place 5 damage counters on the defending pokemon instead of doing 50 damage.
Weakness-(F)
Resistance-(P)
Retreat-

Light Houndoom
90 HP {D}
Stage 1 Pokémon (Evolves from Houndour)

{C} Transport Search your deck for any Basic Pokémon. Shuffle one of your Benched Pokémon and all cards attached to it into your deck, then place the card you found on your Bench. Your opponent does the same.
{D}{C}{C} Gentle Tackle If the Defending Pokémon is a Baby Pokémon, this attack does nothing. If the Defending Pokémon is a Basic Pokémon, this attack's base damage is 20 instead of 40. 40

Weakness: {F}
Resistance: {P}
Retreat Cost: {C}

Houndour

I'll make a Houndour too for no specific reason.

Houndour-50 HP-Fire- Basic-
Attacks-(R)Ember-20-You may flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 more damage and you must discard 1 (R) energy from Houndour.
(C)(C)Crunch-30
Weakness-(F)
Resistance-
Retreat-

A Light Houndoom? That's a new one! Well, let's see what I can do. If we're gonna have a Light Houndoom, here's the Dark Houndoom to match.

Dark Houndoom
(R)
60 HP
Weakness: (W)
Resistance: N/A
Retreat Cost: (C)

(R)(R) Fireball
Flip a coin. If heads, choose one of your opponent's Pokemon and this attack does 30 damage to that Pokemon. Do not apply Weakness and Resistance for this attack.

(D)(R)(R) Dark Fire 60+
Discard an Energy card attached to Dark Houndoom or this attack does nothing. If the Energy card you discarded was a (D) Energy card, this attack does 60 damage plus 10 more damage. If the
Energy card you discarded was a (R) Energy card, the Defending Pokemon is now Burned.

Back