Creeping Death

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by master of puppets, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

pokemon:23
    3/2/3 Tyranitar δ
    2/2 palkia lv x
    2/2 aridos mt
    2/2 claydol
    3 pachirisu

trainers:22
    4 bebe
    3 roseanne
    3 steven
    2 TGW
    4 candy (also use for a quick aridos)
    2 night maintenance
    4 switch

energy:15
    11 electric
    4 multi

Named after Metallica's song "Creeping Death", because once i bring something up with palkia lv x's with high retreat, i spread shockwave markers around and death slowly starts creeping nearer because they wont beable to retreat say, a claydol with 4 retreat, or pachirisu with 3 (because of aridos' body).
    so unless they have switch/warp point, they wont be going anywhere for quite some time while i pick everything off with shockwave.

i think that t-tar could easily be played because its weak to grass, and altough there will prolly be grass around because of sceptile, they should all be taken care of my mag. it can also hit for masive damage agaisnt any water. and gallade/magmortar cant consistantly ko me every turn.

help will be very appreciated.
    thanks!:thumb:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  2. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

This deck looks pretty cool, not alot of grass decks going around, however. If you happened to run into a Grass deck (most likely Torterra) good luck. However, in general, i like the list.

7/10

3. Dendrobatida

Dendrobatida New Member

Your strategy begs for the 4th switch, perhaps even several super scoop ups.

If you're not already, you'll want to run the pupitar that hits every opponent's pokemon for 10 damage, since that kind of spread can be effective early-game, especially if you lock a pachirisu or something of that nature in for several turns.

4. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

i dunno about SSU. But a 4th switch would be a good addition to the deck. Maybe take out a TGW. So, my evaluation

-1 TGW
    +1 Switch

5. master of puppets

thanks eathen. i dont think ill have too much of a problem against torterra though, maybe against other grass based decks though.
    ill make that change. although i really like the disruption that the TGW adds, especaily since i will be able to easily recover.

thanks dendrobatida, i really appreciate your help.
    have any idea what i could lose to make the switch/super scoop up.
    and yes, that was the pupitar i had in mind, cause the attack youre talking about takes colorless, so it works out great.

6. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

mm i really like it, just hope no1 play T2 Tune lol
    I like that palkia x idea... whoever thought of that must be a great player lol :D
    what about... although i cant see how you could even fit it in.... ER2?

7. master of puppets

lol yea they must be!
    i have NEVER had to play against tune, no ones ever played it around here, lol.
    hmm, if i could fit ER2 in, that would be great, cause then if they were to try and attach energy to retreat, i could just be rid of it and make them hang around up there for a whole turn more, not too shabby at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.