Cresselia

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by charmander rox, Mar 15, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

Cresselia Lv43 80HP [P]
    BASIC

[Poké-BODY] Moon Phases
    As long as Cresselia has any Energy attached to it, at the beginning of your turn, when you draw a card, instead look at the top two cards of your deck, choose 1 of them, and put it in your hand. Then put the other card on the top or bottom of your deck.

[P] Moonlight Healing
    Choose 1 of your opponent's Pokémon and remove all damage counters from that Pokémon. Then remove that number of damage counters from each of your Pokémon in play.

[P][C][C] Moonlight Beam 80
    If the Defending Pokémon has any damage counters on it, this attack does 30 damage instead of 80.

W - [P]+20
    R - [F]+20
    RC - [C]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2008
  2. TurtwigLvX

TurtwigLvX New Member

This is a good card but the attacks should do more damage.

3. charmander rox

Well, 3 Energy for 80 is pretty good, don't you think?

4. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

I think that this card is a little too good. especially if you use it with the X.

It is kinda cool though..........

By the way, I made a Flygon ex Lv.X, and I was wondering, how do I make it into a card?

5. charmander rox

Darkrai Lv43 80HP [D]
    BASIC

[Poké-BODY] Dark Side
    As long as Darkrai has any Energy attached to it, at the beginning of your opponent's turn, when your opponent draws a card, he or she must show the top two cards of your deck to you. You then pick one and put it in his or her. Put the other card on the top or bottom of your opponent's deck.

[D] Twilight Horror
    Choose 1 of your Pokémon in play and put as many damage counters as you like on that Pokémon. (You may not Knock Out that Pokémon.) Then your opponent chooses 1 of his or her Pokémon. Put the same number of damage counters on that Pokémon.

[P][C][C] Twilight Beam 80
    If the Defending Pokémon doesn't have any damage counters on it, this attack does 30 damage instead of 80.

W - [F]+20
    R - [P]-20
    RC - [C]

6. Time for Pain

Time for Pain <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

dude be more creative, the second is just a flip of the first

7. Shadow Zangoose

Shadow Zangoose New Member

Darkrai with Wailord/Blissey would be epic.

8. poketo

poketo New Member

But they are lunar oppisites

9. charmander rox

Exactly. :thumb: