Crobat (DP)

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by BrianHa, Sep 8, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. BrianHa

BrianHa New Member

Wat do you guys think about this card?
    can it be comboed with anything, cause crobat is one of my favorite pokemon:biggrin:

2. The Captain

The Captain New Member

most people use it with toxicroak and or ariados (DP 2) also skarmory ex

3. skarmory777

skarmory777 New Member

I'd normally just run toxicroak with ariados so they cant retreat. Crobat caught my eye, but i dont see any combo's with him. Maybe run something like sceptile d ex?

4. vanderbilt_grad

vanderbilt_grad New Member

I like Crobat a lot but I haven't had time to really play around with him as much as I like. I tried a pure Crobat deck as a 1st run test and it did suprisingly well ... but the games I lost made it clear that you have to have something else to run with it. Some of my thoughts.

Crobat + Blissey ... bat only needs a DRE to attack and so you can put energy on your benched Blissey. Bliss' power lets you get your bats back more quickly too. Blissey is a nice heavy hitter once she has enough energy.

Crobat + Gengar (with Sableye PK as a starter) ... I haven't found the right trainer setup for this yet, but I like the synergy here. Everyone can snipe and you can OHKO huge actives if you poison & life drain them.

Crobat + Nidoqueen d ... A bit easier since you only have to have one queen going as a searcher.

Crobat + Mr. Mime ... heavy hitter decks will be able to get around Mime but he's good at stalling while you set your bats up.

I don't like the combo with Toicroak. If Tox ever attacks ... and it's certain that he will at some point due to the bat's attack ... his poison effect of 1 between turns overrides the 2 between turns that the bat lays.

5. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Play it with Toxicroak. Never attack with it if it is your only Pokemon in play XD

6. Rai

Rai <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Mr. Mime and Nidoqueen useage is very good. The important thing is to both stall while poison's going off, and to set up Crobat reliably. Nidoqueen d fits the second part (almost) perfectly, and Mr. Mime fits the first perfectly.

And use Skarmory EX for great justice. Obviously. It's not like you can't snipe or anything.

7. SuperWooper

SuperWooper New Member

I could have sworn that Crobat was in Mysterious Treaures.