4x Prof'Oaks Visit (SW)
3x Premier Ball (GE)
2x Night Maintence (SW)
2x Warp Point (MD)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Magnezone LV.X – :metal: – HP140
Level Up

Poke-Power: Electromagnetic Trance
You can use this Power as often as you like during your turn. Choose 1 Lightning Energy or 1 Metal Energy attached to your Pokemon and move it to another one of your Pokemon. This Power can't be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

:lightning:metal: Cyber Shock: 80
Discard 1 :lightning Energy and 1 :metal: Energy attached to Magnezone. The Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness: :fire:x2
Resistance: :psychic:-20
Retreat: :colorless:colorless:colorless:colorless

Jirachi – :metal: – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[.] One Wish:
Choose 1 card from your deck and shuffle the rest of your deck. Then, place the chosen card on top of your deck.

:metal::metal: Doom Desire:
Discard all Energy attached to Jirachi. At the end of your opponent's next turn, the Defending Pokemon is Knocked Out.

Weakness: :fire:+20
Resistance: :psychic:-20
Retreat: :colorless

Strategy:

Jirachi's the starter and combos nice with AC (Amulet Coin). I think everyone can use there imagination here that the main strategy is to auto-paralize the opponent with help from Electivire SW. Warp Point + Magnezones PokeBody is sweet in this deck (Magnezone Lv.X's retreat cost is 4x anyways). If your wondering why theres 6 lightning to 10 metal is becuase Electivire can keep recycling the same energy. If I find room, i'll add Azelf (LA).
Everyones talking about Kingdra so this deck shuts them up.

Thoughts? Rates? Fixs? Please share it below:smile:

~~~

Last edited:
I can maybe see Amulet Coin taking up a little space, but why Jirachi?

1. It takes Kingdra 3 hits to kill Magnezone Lv.X.
(Yea, so they run Bucks or +POWER, but don't forget about metal special)

2. Everything above dosn't matter much becuase I'll be auto paralizing him every turn.

3. Jirachi with special metal (or not) can force Kingdra to hit it twice. Yeah, so what if they Warp Point? I'll bring up a bench Jirachi.

And its not like Kingdra can 'donk' like people say it can. They would need a Rare Candy, Bucks, Horsea, Kingdra, Water Energy THEN they would need to go seconed to successfully pull it off with being able to discard two cards they don't need very much. Nut'a, ain't gonna happen. Trust me, this beats it. In fact, I think I'll go start a discusion about it so others can prove me wrong

Thanks for the imput thoe!

~~~

I dunno if this will necisarrily beat Kingdra, i mean it can, but it will definetly give them a tough time.

Very nice looking deck, The Jirachi/AC combo is nice, but perhaps you should...

-1 Premier Ball (considering you are only playing 1 Lv.X)
-1 Jirachi

+1-1 Claydol

Hope that helps

(Then I guess I should start a Kingdra discussion)

The extra 3x Premier Ball is mur for drawing into, but mainly for when Magnezone Lv.X is knocked out, I can send up a bench Magnezone DP (drop Premier Ball) and pick up the auto-paralyzing phase again.

No, I don't need to pick on Jirachi. I'm prolly gonna do 2-Amulet Coin or -1/1 Electivire (SW) for the extra Claydol line. And also, when Dusknoir Lv.X comes out, i'll stick in a tech Electivire Lv.X (MT). Thanks for the imput PokePockets!

~~~

Personally I like the deck, I've got my own plans on the metal deck to, however I think you will want to get the amulet coins out and the Electivre for a Metagross set up, Beldum finds more beldums and Metagross'es power is just great, it's a gust of wint with a flip, I honestly think that if you would add 4x Pokeblower+ you can control your opponent's pokemon and kill lots of them, like in the good old days with gust of wind :O

Cheers,

BTW, Jirachii PWNs it's enough reason to start a Metal deck.

Kingdra donk isn't the problem, it's the fact that they will be completely set up before you almost all the time. Kingdra needs 1 energy, 1 stage 2, and a source of draw to be set up. You need a stage 1, a stage 2 Lv. X (of which there is only one in the deck, so good luck winning if it's prized), 2 energy to attack and a source of draw. Not to mention if they run some kind of power lock (Mesprit, Alakazam) they break your attacking and allow them to hit your Zone and bench twice.

I would wait for the IFDS Magnezone to build this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back