D+P Rulebook Omission

Discussion in 'Ask the Rules Team' started by JohnnyBlaze, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze New Member

Hi last nite in my League we had a new mom that started playing and she bought a MT starter and read the rulebook at home and rebuilt the starter deck. However when she rebuilt her deck she included more than 4 of the same type of Pokemon in her deck (Craniados). When I explained her the rule of no more than 4 she said that she didnt read that part in the rulebook. So another adult player and myself went through both the MT + DP rulebook and couldnt find it anywhere either. So my question is will that information make it to the Secret Wonders rulebooks? It really is confusing to new players this type of missing information.

2. bulbasnore

bulbasnore Administrator Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

From the caught up in the fad, even in ATM, dept.

I did a TRUK check on this, but it was a Japanese-only TRUK, so, no help there. I ran into a cool-dude, but he didn't have a copy. Then, lost in a Blizzard, I was read a quote from the MT book that includes the following from p.17 of the Mysterious Treasures rulebook:
    So, in all seriousness, I think the 4 card minimum is mentioned in there as much as it ever was ... in a little box on p.17. Check your copy again and let us know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.