dA b0MBs

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by indokid, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indokid

indokid New Member

pokemons: 14

4-4 electrode
    3-3 blissey

energy : 14

10 electric
    4 boost

trainers : 32

4 pp
    4 strenght charm
    4 quickballs
    4 castaway
    4 tvr
    2 felicitys
    2 night maintence
    2 windstorm
    2 celios
    2 roseanes
    2 warp points

strategy:

well its an obvios t2 electrode, bomb em', then attach electrode to blissey.
    simple. effective. any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2008
  2. Vile

Vile New Member

Maybe some more basic searchers in the deck? Using more celios or any ball trainers, maybe even great ball will make it more likely you have a backup on T2 when you bomb the electrode. Good idea though, T2 hundred for 2 is brutal, as long as you got someone to attach the electrode to. Hmm you also got a nasty fighting weakness going on... maybe add something to deal with that.

3. ryanvergel

ryanvergel New Member

Changed the title. It may be perceived as a bit offensive, so I just changed it to avoid the possibility of any backlash.

Nice deck.

-2 XXX
    +1/1 gyarados

Nothing more fun than bombing, and pushing up a gyarados with that fresh energy on it. I'd drop the castaway. All it does is ensure gardy has a guaranteed wager out and an energy out, and an oppurtunity to grab a tech cessation(would absolutely win them the game vs you) or charm. Gyarados helps with the deck's sad matchup vs fighting type.

I think more energy for early blissey usage is needed. +2 energy (cyclone or warp, perhaps?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.