Damage Spreading Attacks

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Roderick, May 30, 2008.

1. Roderick

Roderick Member

Can you please tell me which cards spread damage (no coin flipping and will not get banned after the rotation if possible) on all of your opponent's pokemon.

Cards like these for example:

Prinplup (DP)
    (W) Aqua Shower
    Does 10 damage to each of your opponent's pokemon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched pokemon).

Vibrava (SW)
    (F) Sand Wind
    Does 10 damage to each of your opponent's pokemon. (Don't apply weakness and resistance for benched pokemon).

I would like to thank you for your help in advance.

2. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

Bronzong [MD]
    Empoleon [MD]

Prinplup is gonna get rotated.

3. Master_Whiscash_77

Master_Whiscash_77 New Member

Why would Prinplup get rotated???

4. Nevermore

Nevermore New Member

Ampharos SW
    Kabutops MD

And there's no way they'll rotate DP out.

5. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

Where do you get that DP is going to be rotated? It's not been proven, but we all know DP is the cut off.

6. Dual_Draw

Dual_Draw New Member

Claydol HP, Flygon999 Empoleon does not have the same effect as what he wants

7. pikachu*

pikachu* New Member

Marshtomp GE, it does 30 damage pokemon of your choice and then 10 to the rest of them. Or kabutops when they have damage all over there bench.

8. Pajamas

Pajamas <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Your only choices that are DP-on and put damage on everyone without flipping or any other requirements are Marshtomp GE, Prinplup DP, Pupitar MT, and Vibrava SW. There are plenty of other folks who spread damage as the result of a certain condition invoking a power/body (like Ampharos SW) or who put more damage on Pokemon who already have damage (like Kabutops MD and Bronzong MD).

9. Roderick

Roderick Member

10x for your help everyone...i'm trying to build a deck that spreads damage than de-evolve my opponent's pokemon through Omastar's power but it's proving to be more tricky than anticipated...

10. Black Mamba

Black Mamba New Member

just play empoleon if thats what youre trying to do, it's as close as you can get to a good omastar deck.

11. afstandopleren

afstandopleren New Member

Metagross EX PK and Shiftry EX PK and Absol EX PK spread damage.