Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dark Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowlion

Just a Dark Deck (shows my evil side more lol). Tired of Playing Empoleon and other decks. Plus I find it really fun. So advise where ever

Pokemon:22

4 Absol (good or not just like starting with him)
3 Darkrai (MD) love the strategy of his PokePower
1 Darkai LVX
4 Sneasel
3 Weavile (SW) more energy YAY
1 Weavile (DP) card search and sometimes strong attack
3 Houndour
3 Houndoom

Supporters/Trainers:21

4 Roseanne's Research
4 Team Galactic's Mars
3 Professor Oak's Visit
4 Dusk Ball
1 Premier Ball
3 Night Maintenance (might go down to 2 but with Houndoom energy and Darkrai to get back who knows)
2 Sidney's Stadium (might take out could care less about them really)

Energy:17

4 Special Dark
3 Fire
10 Dark

This deck is more for fun and League play...got burned out on other decks playing in States/Regionals/Nationals. So take it for what its worth, however for me this deck has been fun and very consistent with the basics and supporters thus far and OMG a deck with no claydol like all my and everyone elses other decks lol but it seems to keep a decent size hand. Well praise me say it stinks or just say whatever I dont care :)

Hey, this is prety cool, I tried a deck similar, it lacked a nail down strategy and consistency, I have a build similar, but it uses the strategy of putting your opponent to sleep. It's a solid Darkrai Deck, and it does well against pretty much any deck, not to mention it too is a fun deck.

Try using Darkrai from secret wonders maybe 1 or 2 cuz they work well with that power if it pulls through, and run wigglytuff w/ power of putting you and you opp to sleep, then use Sidneys to keep your darks awake. maybe some Claydol, unless you don't have any or just don't want to run them. Otherwise this is cool, revise it a little and you got a pretty decent deck.

If you're interested of course otherwise good luck

DP-ON?? absol just doesnt work anymore. people can recover quick with cards such as claydol furret or so on. play a 3-3 weavile. the dp on never works 1 card not that good. u never have enough energy. if ur useing that to attack ur in bad shape. 2-2 claydol. dre. multi, 3 dusk ball. if ur using hand control keep absol and and honch but it just doesnt work,. if ur using quick and high damage no tgm. 3 roseannes. warp points and bebes/celios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back