Dark Weav-lissey

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Happychance-y, Apr 16, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happychance-y

Happychance-y New Member

Here is my Blissey - Weavile - Darkrai deck list, and it still has a few knots to get out. I also added my strategy! Enjoy! :thumb:

Dark Weav-Lissey

Pokemon: 18

4 Chansey - not much to do, but for 2 you can be invulnerable next turn, and for 4 your can do 80 (60 to chansey though)

4 Blissey - Mainly just Happy Chance for the 1 or 2 shot KO!

3 Sneasle - Definately not mucht to do with sneasle, except to hit for 10 / 20 damage.

3 Weavile - Shadow charge your chansey / Blissey up, and dark engage to turn Blissey dark type! Insane when used with Darkrai LV. X!

2 Darkrai - For one, you can retreat the opponent, and 3 to do 40 and put them to sleep, or 80 if they are asleep!

2 Darkrai LV. X - Dark Shadow after turning Blissey dark with Weavile to do MASSIVE damage to your opponent!

Trainers: 25

2 Windstorm
    1 Strength Charm
    3 PlusPower
    2 Switch
    2 Steven's Advice
    1 Time-Space Distortion
    4 Celio's Network
    2 TV Reporter
    4 Roseanne's Research
    4 Bebe's Search

Energy: 17

13 Darkness Energy
    4 Boost Energy

Strategy:

Put the sneasle out, with hopefully another Pokemon in back. Roseanne's for a Chansey / Darkrai and energy (depending on your beginning hand), and attach the energy to Chansey. Celio's for weavile, and Shadow Charge to chansey. Celio's / bebe's for blissey, castaway / rose for any energy cards, or just TVR or Stevens for draws, free retreat, and, pluspower boost as needed for the one / two shot KO! be ready to charge up that second blissey, and get the darkrai LV. X out as soon as possible for the dark engage, dark shadow Happy Chance KO!

Thanks for reading, and please post! Need as many suggestions as possible!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

come on people! need some responses!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  2. Xenoz Blaid

Xenoz Blaid New Member

Wicked! I really love it!

3. ashinto

ashinto New Member

nice deck, i thought of playing it at regionals, but i couldn't get the blissey's on time.

4. Happychance-y

Happychance-y New Member

sweet, thanks! think that there is anything that I should add to make it quicker? I just cannot seem to get the darkrai and the weavile out with blissey. Pretty much just Blissey and Darkrai LV. X, or Blissey and Weavile...

hrmm....think I should add a 2-2 or 3-3 wiggly to work with darkrai's sleep? that would be pretty sick

Ah-ha!! that's what I need! 2 more bebe's (4) and 1 more celio's (4) for that quick, roseannes, celio, bebe combo!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.