Darkrai-Blissey DP-ON

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Armando292, Jul 17, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armando292

Armando292 New Member

4-4 Blissey
    2-2 Darkrai
    3-3 Weavile
    2-2 Claydol
    1 Lunatone
    23 Pokemon

4 Bebe
    3 Roseanne
    3 Felicity
    10 Supporters

4 Plus
    2 Warp
    3 Moonlight Stadium
    2 Night
    11 Trainers

4 Call Energy
    12 Basic Darkness
    16 energies

Strategy: the perfect start is with Chansey and call energy. At the firt occasion level up darkrai and retreat with no cost thanks to the moonlight stadium. When you have both Blissey, Darkrai lv.x and Weavile, you'll make Blissey be a dark pokemon. So, for Darkrai's power, each basic energy attached to blissey will make him do 10 more damage. In this way, each energy attached to Blissey will do 20 damage. For the effect of Blissey's attack, you can attach 2 energy a turn, that will do 40 damage. You can also use weavile's attack to make blissey do even more damages.

Fix, please

2. themobsman

themobsman New Member

i say but at least 2 special dark energy because if you think about blissey will do plus 10 and then ten plus dark if you only have weavile on your bench

3. Suicide

Suicide New Member

Run at 4 special dark so in case you have no Darkrai you can still do extra damage with blissey, its how i run my blisskrai

4. MirChamp

MirChamp New Member

Use two happiny and of course pachirisu

5. Everwind

Everwind New Member

What I found with this deck is that in order to build big damage on Blissy (which can become a monster) is that you need to invest so many resources into making it a monster when it is finaly killed as all pokemon are, you have no reserves for the next fight. It is litterly all your eggs in one basket and it is very hard to recover from a ko.

That is why I returned to Pidgeot as it is a much more efficent attacker and much easier to recover from KOs. Also Blissey's got a prohibitive retreat cost making it much more difficult to exchange when you need to resuce from a anticipated ko next round.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.