Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Darkrai Combo

DarkraiGod

I need a good Darkrai combo.

I was thinking Weavile and Hypno, but I'm not very comfortable with it.

Would a Togekiss combo work? I'm looking for something without a fighting weakness.

Any comments and suggestions are greatly apprieciated.

Wigglytuff, Weavile and Sydney's Stadium.

2-3-3 Wigglytuff (CG Igglybuff for free retreat)
3-1 Darkrai
3-3 Weavile
3 Sydney's Stadium

Tgekiss would make it too slow.
Nothing you can do about the fighting weaness.

* Deathkiss*

4-2-4 Togekiss <-- Main attacker
3/1 Darkrai
4-3/1 Weavile SW/DP

Imagine Togekiss hitting for 70-100 a turn. bad flip heals 30 damage, which isnt so bad.
The fat bird has good hp and fight resistance, and powers up its own attack and weaviles.

I think it has potential, I'm going to try it out as soon as my GE box arrives.

Good luck getting 4 Togekiss and a 3-1 Darkrai in that.

And I faced one of them Darkrai-Wigglytuff decks yesterday. It gets set up pretty easily but does fold to Gallade.

How about darkrai, weavile and butterfree?
butterfree doesn't need to be set up on its own, it finds its own evolutions, and its parallel drain attack pretty much keeps your bench healthy no matter what you do. Also if it gets low on HP it can use its parallel drain on itself and get free healing.
Weavile can use shadow charge to get butterfree set up with energies, and it only needs one grass energy to get its attacks off... its not very much. After weavile is about to die, it can retreat for free and butterfree can use its new pretty dark energies to keep.

The only problem to watch for is onehit sniping.

...if only bastidon wasn't a fossil :(

How about darkrai, weavile and butterfree?
butterfree doesn't need to be set up on its own, it finds its own evolutions, and its parallel drain attack pretty much keeps your bench healthy no matter what you do. Also if it gets low on HP it can use its parallel drain on itself and get free healing.
Weavile can use shadow charge to get butterfree set up with energies, and it only needs one grass energy to get its attacks off... its not very much. After weavile is about to die, it can retreat for free and butterfree can use its new pretty dark energies to keep.

The only problem to watch for is onehit sniping.

...if only bastidon wasn't a fossil :(

Currently, I am running a Butterfree deck, and I love it because you need no starters because of caterpie and metepod's poke-powers, but I was running it with a line of mag lv x just because mag is to good not to be in a deck, but I can definitly see how darkrai and weavile can work. Weavile also helps out Butterfree because it is a water type, but I'm going to have to playtest these two versions and see how well they work out.

Back