Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Darkrai& Cresslia Legend

Darkrai Cresselia is by no means an attacker. You may as well scribble out its attack for 4 energy. It is really good for its psychic attack. The best I have seen it played was in Abomasnow. It is able to re-spread counters to KO some important pokemon. I play a 1-1 DCL in my Aboma build, but because Aboma isn't a really good deck, DCL is not a really good card. Anything that spreads will do fine with DCL

Actually getting 2 Dark and a DCE on DCL isn't terribly hard to set up once you get it in play. I use on in my TTar Prime build along with a few Rainbow to get access to the Psychic attack it has as well. If you are focused on just getting energy on it Lucian's works well. There is also the possibility of Legend Box, but other legends are used better with that.

If you intend to attack with DCL's second attack also make sure you have the ability to drop DCE's on it in consecutive turns.

I plan to do that. I'm trying DC Legend out and I put Mismagius from Unleashed in to my deck.
But yeah I know my deck would need a lot of change to it

Legend Box setup is easy. Numerous cards to place the pieces on top of the deck. Slowking helps and its basically has to be a little control deck. DCL is bad, the fact it takes 4 energy,3 energy to play, then it discards the DCE only doing 100 is bad. The effect helps vs certain decks, but its not game changing. The psychic attack is the only reason to play it. Its fun in Vilegar, Compound Pain just makes it broke to drop and then use after CP 2-3 times.

Back