Darkrai MD Error Card?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Tentacruel13, May 8, 2008.

1. Tentacruel13

Tentacruel13 New Member

Is Darkrai MD an error card? The Pokebeach scan of it and the Go-Pokemon image look different.

2. Dual_Draw

Dual_Draw New Member

Can you explain what looks different rather than they look different. Do you mean the whole card?

Edit: The one on the beach is missing the Shadow Ball right? It's just the Holoness blanking it out.

3. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

It's just because the one on the beach is holo and the one on the official site is a computer image so it's not holo.

4. Tentacruel13

Tentacruel13 New Member

Yes, it doesn't have the shadow ball. Is it because the holo is blocking it out maybe?

5. Deidara

Deidara New Member

I guess it's just the holo effect that is blocking the Shadow Ball...

6. Tentacruel13

Tentacruel13 New Member

That's what I was thinking....does anyone have a Darkrai MD to tell me if this is true or false?

7. Dual_Draw

Dual_Draw New Member

IMHO I think it's just the lighting or something like that when the scan was made

8. AnimeDDR110

AnimeDDR110 New Member

The holo of the card wasn't there.
    Look at all the other cards on the POP Site that came Holo in this set.
    Leafeon, Glaceon, and Cresselia didn't have the holo in their cards either on the POP Website, but if you look at the PB scans, they are indeed holo.
    This also happens if your Holo card you pull in your pack in Reverse-Holo.

9. Tentacruel13

Tentacruel13 New Member

I'm talking about the art, not the holo/non-holo thing.

10. AnimeDDR110

AnimeDDR110 New Member

The Shadow Ball was covered up by the holoness. there is nothing wrong with the art.

11. Tentacruel13

Tentacruel13 New Member