Darkrai trade

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by Dante63s, Sep 25, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Dante63s

Dante63s New Member

My:
    Empoleon Lv X (POke-Body)
    Flygon ex DF
    Mew Star

His:
    Drakrai Lv. X First Editon

What do you think, cause I dont have a clue. :confused:

2. taylor2007

taylor2007 New Member

he is getting ripped off

3. pichu bros. rox

pichu bros. rox New Member

Dude u r ripping him off sooooooooooo bad...lol

4. Dante63s

Dante63s New Member

really? when I did the trade I was thinking reverse.

5. Jason

Jason New Member

if ur the one who get the darkrai x.... bad deal.

6. Krucifier

Krucifier New Member

Lol. You are ripping yourself man.

All that for a single Darkrai Lvl. X?

Who cares if the Darkrai is first edition, or whether it is 'good'. It is not worth all of that :lol:

7. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

Wow.
    You ripped yourself big time.

8. Blassari

Blassari New Member

LOL! I would EVER give Lv. X,* and ex for one sucky Darkrai Lv. X... NEVER!

9. Jason

Jason New Member

oh come on, darkrai is so good in a Dark Egg deck aka Weavile/Blissey. Muwahahahaha!!!!

10. pichu bros. rox

pichu bros. rox New Member

someone told me Darkrai X was worth $80... I really have no clue but according to HIM u got thre better deal...lol

11. Ikari

Ikari New Member

Yes... but that will happen when Darkrai becomes legal...

Question: Darkrai Japanese right?

Bad trade for you... IMO

12. Dante63s

Dante63s New Member

Flygon ex df $20 max
    Mew star $25
    Empoleon Lv X $8 (This card has zero demand, the tin cost $14 and the art is better)
    Total: $52

Darkrai Lv X JPN is going on ebay around $70-80

Thats a price scale but on play ability scale, the I gave are almost useless:
    Flygon ex df - The only deck this works in is Electragon, only 1 is played and this cards is easy to get.
    Mew star, ad a deck card, theirs no decks for it, it was ok in infercatty as a mirror tech, but that deck alredy went from the best to the worse, well not the worse but bad, mostly cause of Empoleon and Hurricane, this card is still nice to have.
    Empoleon Lv. X - No matter how good this card, even if it is the NUMBER ONE, it will never be more than $14, never unless the tins have no stock left or something like that, but this card is not that good.

So I think it was a nice trade, but everybody has their point of view.

13. randomman29

randomman29 New Member

You should know I got one for $45.00(From Hardrock-pokemon.com) while another one went for $49.50(Same seller).

14. TcgPlayer2006

TcgPlayer2006 New Member

Bad trade for your Dante63s!! I told to you! Seeya you at the next BR!

15. Dante63s

Dante63s New Member

But the cards I gave have no demand and are almost useless, well what ever...

16. Tego

Tego New Member

Well, it depends. If this trade was made outside Japan, among people who have very limited access to Japanese cards, I'd say it's worth it if you feel it's worth it (after all, you gave away cards you say you don't need anymore, and which are not much sought after).

In Japan, this would have been a very bad trade for you. Darkrai lv X is not considered a good card here, and Flygon ex d has seen some tournament play again thanks to its new partner Ampharos DP3 (meaning it's a high-value trade Pokémon-ex, I'd assume).

17. Jason

Jason New Member

Flygon ex delta combo with Ampharos? thatseems to be a good play as which means Ampharos delta might see some play as a tech to dish out massive damage...o yeh, Tego, do you mind telling me what are the archtypes right now in Japan? Cheers.