Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Darkrai TRU Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegacyEeveeVGC

Well our waiting has paid off!:thumb:
According to Pokemon.com Darkrai will be given out at Toy's R Us locations on May 31st and June 1st :eek:(Yay! Day befor my birthday!) noon to 4pm. How they will be giving it out is unknown at the time. It could be a direct Pokemon download like in the past or the item needed will be given to you so you can do the event and catch Darkrai on your own.(More chance for shinies and IV's) The Rise of Darkrai will be released 4 days befor the event on the 27th so it gives you a good chance to get Darkrai for the game and pick up the movie at the same time.:pokeball:

I just hope we get the same Darkrai Japan got. The one with Enigma Berry and knows Special Rend and Roar of Time.
~Cyber~

I just hope we get the same Darkrai Japan got. The one with Enigma Berry and knows Special Rend and Roar of Time.
~Cyber~

Ditto, otherwise Darkrai doesn't really look promising to me.
But I've still got to catch em all! (im only missing like 70 atm).

i really don't care what kind i get. i would like the one where we actually have to catch it, so i can have some fun trying to get it, and a chance to make it shiney.

...does anyone know if this is going to happen in canada too?

Good question, and as someone from Canada, I am sick and tired of not being able to acquire event Pokemons and stuff like that 99% of the time as we have zero events since R/S/E came out. :mad:

o_O;; Really? That stinks. Though I did notice there are no events in my town in Alberta.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will trade for any untouched Darkrai with naive nature and perfect/near perfect speed Ives and good sp attack Ives.
I cant wait for it to come out. :D

Heck, I'll probably trade for any Darkrai with jolly nature. lol

Since I might not be able to get to a TRU and I rly want a Darkrai, I hope someone here will get extra.

Last edited:
Just saw this earlier, very cool.

Also, why a Jolly Darkrai? Naive/Hasty is much better, as it allows you to use him as a mixed sweeper.

I will trade for any untouched Darkrai with jolly nature and perfect/near perfect speed Ives and good sp attack Ives.
I cant wait for it to come out. :D

Heck, I'll probably trade for any Darkrai with jolly nature. lol

Since I might not be able to get to a TRU and I rly want a Darkrai, I hope someone here will get extra.

A jolly Darkrai is obviously an oxymoron.

The obvious thing to do with Dakrai is make it a subpuncher. It can do what Breloom is, with the suprise element Blissey won't expect.

Dark Void/Substitute/Focus Punch/Dark Pulse

Lets try keep this on topic and avoid it from being locked. Noi matter how much you like or hate hacked pokemon they will be around no matter what.

On topic I do hope Canada does get this as it truthfully does stink that USA gets all the good stuff while the rest of the world sits back and gets a big fat "0".:redface: *gets AR ready for the news we don't get it.:lol:

Ok to end this cheating thing.
Tere may not be a diff if hacked perfect, but one thing.
You didn't do it the way it was ment to be and had to change the coding to do it.
In terms wrong.
Now I can not wait to get a English Darkrai.

Lets try keep this on topic and avoid it from being locked. Noi matter how much you like or hate hacked pokemon they will be around no matter what.

On topic I do hope Canada does get this as it truthfully does stink that USA gets all the good stuff while the rest of the world sits back and gets a big fat "0".:redface: *gets AR ready for the news we don't get it.:lol:

...sorry...

and... Canada NEVER gets the events...... I hate this....

Oh GAWD I sure am screwed. I used my AR to get the Memer's Pass. Please not be that option!

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????///

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back