Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

DarkVile (Weavile, Crawdaunt ex, Darkrai lv.X)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muscovy Level X

I mostly want advice on the overal idea, but other sugestions would be great too. Personaly I think it'll work great, with the whole setup revolving around dark engage. :smile:

This list is more current than the ones below

2 Darkrai lv.X
2 Darkrai
2 Palkia lv.X
2 Palkia
3 Weavile SW
1 Weavile DP
4 Sneasle
3 Crawdaunt ex
3 Corpish

4 special :dark:
7 basic :dark:
6 :water:

2 moonlight stadium
1 Crystal beach
1 Scott
1 Windstorm
2 premier ball
4 Bebe's
3 Dusk ball
2 Holon mentor
1 Felicity's drawing
2 island hermit
1 Rowan
1 Night maitinence

The floor is now open to debate:

Last edited:
well this deck is a good deck dea because i have played a variation ( no Crawdaunt line but a 1-2-1of porygonz) any way it slaughtered my t2 Banette:nonono: and it beat a electrivire rendition by 3 prizes. anyway i think -1 scott -1copycat and +2 castaways other than that it's good

Ok, here's the updated list.

2 Darkrai lv.X
2 Darkrai
2 Palkia lv.X
2 Palkia
3 Weavile SW
1 Weavile DP
4 Sneasle
3 Crawdaunt ex
3 Corpish

2 moonlight stadium
1 Sidney's stadium
2 Castaway
1 Windstorm
2 premier ball
4 Bebe's
3 Dusk ball
2 Holon mentor
2 island hermit
1 Rowan
1 Night maitinence

Thanks puff5. :biggrin:

Does anyone think I should have a different attacker (instead of Crawdaunt ex)?

I think you should stick with Crawdaunt. And just a tip, you can edit your post, so you can just update the list in the first post with the changes to the deck. Nice deck anywayz, it looks pretty solid. Thats right, I said solid.

It'd be a good idea to drop them. Put in something like Felicity's or something that can draw you a lot of cards. You might could use Team Galactic's Wager too.

Here's the new list

2 Darkrai lv.X
2 Darkrai
2 Palkia lv.X
2 Palkia
3 Weavile SW
1 Weavile DP
4 Sneasle
3 Crawdaunt ex
3 Corpish

2 moonlight stadium
1 Sidney's stadium
1 Scott
1 Windstorm
2 premier ball
4 Bebe's
3 Dusk ball
2 Holon mentor
1 Felicity's drawing
2 island hermit
1 Rowan
1 Night maitinence

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Here's how the deck works
Idealy you start with Sneasle. Get a Corpish benched as soon as posible. Use Weavile's Shadow Charge to put :dark: energy on Corphish/Crawdaunt ex. Evolve to Crawduant ex. Then build up the Dakrai and Palkia lines. Once you have moonlight stadium in play, you have complete controll.
Weavile can effectivly make your active :dark:. This a.)Lets special :dark:s on Crawdaunt ex do the extra damage, b.)Give you free switch by use of moonlight stadium. Darkrai makes basic :dark:s act as special :dark:s. And Palkia tops it all off. Restructure alows both players to switch eatch other's Pokemon. You can then use the dark engage-moonlight free retreat. Basicly, it's the same as you switch theirs, end of effect!

Ant questions/comments?

Last edited:
Leave Palkia in, drop Sydney's Stadium and put in a few Crystal Beaches to counter your opponent's DREs or Scrambles - they hurt much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back