~~ DATE CHANGE --Springfield MA FRLG Pre-Release ~~

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by babayaga, Aug 7, 2004.

1. babayaga

babayaga New Member

It's now scheduled for SATURDAY the 28th.

I just need input on time. I'd like to start a little earlier and run registration from 10-11. Does that give the travelers time to get here?

Please give me feedback on the time change.

Updated Web Page

Thanks for your patience as I'm sorting this out.

:unknown-b

2. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member

10-11 should be ok with us :thumb: Just have to make sure we leave early.

*must find the directions*

3. Monkey

Monkey <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

I like to sleep until 11 haha...

But i'll defenitly make sure that I will be there! Unlike MA States... :rolleyes:

4. babayaga

babayaga New Member

Okay, Saturday the 28th it is, with registration running from 10-11, then opening packs at 11:15.

I expect turnout will be lower this time, with the proximity to the Milford event, so there will quite likely be a side tournament as well. Same cost, store credit prizes (most likely).

And there'll be a Theme Deck Challenge as well.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2004
  5. BJJ763

Will the Theme Deck Challenge be like the last one? Matthew may want to play again.

6. babayaga

babayaga New Member

Yes! I'd love to have him, and we should have a few kids for it.

7. Monkey

Monkey <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Well, its tommrow! Hopefully I will pull some Blastoises, Clefables, and Pidgeots! :clap:

8. BJJ763

Had a great time. Shame that only 14 people showed up (but hey that's probably why i managed to come in first in the 15 & up division LOL!). Great games though - really had an excellent one against a new person, Matt in the first round and another excellent game against Monkey in the 3rd. 2/3 Jiggly/Wiggly, 1/2 Meowth/Persian, Gastly/Haunter, and 2-1 Bulba/Ivy line really was nice. Trainers were lousy (but Super Scoop Up actually worked in 1 game!!! Failed in another. And EXP.ALL worked in the last).

In the second tourney, 10 people entered! I did pretty good if i remember correctly - 3rd i think. Some good games in this one.