Day 1 Coverage thread: NA Professor Cup.

Discussion in 'Conventions' started by Jason, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason

Jason New Member

Day 1 Coverage thread:
    NA Professor Cup.

Good morning fellow Pokegymmers.

Just like it was for the last few years - there was always a coverage thread for the entire weekend that international people can check out (as well as those who can't go to US nats themselves).

I believe our good friend, Gym Leader Blaine is doing the coverage from time to time, right? Correct me if I am wrong - since I do remember that he was the one always doing the coverage for the last...3 years?

Day 1 is the North American Professor Cup, where professors - mainly from Canada, USA and Mexico gets to play against each others in a really unique and fun format - the Un/common restricted format (as in no rares "star symbol" is allowed).

Registration will starts at 8am (EDT time) - which is around 3 hours from now at the time of this post, with the first round expected to start at 9am.

And now - good luck to all of our fellow Professors. =D

However, I will edit this post from time to time with useful information in terms of attendance, metagame, decks, etc. for some of you who does not want to go through the entire thread burying themselves in large number of posts that said something like <<SD codename here>> ftw, gogo <<insert player name>>, etc.

I repeat:

GOOD LUCK!

Cheers
    ~Jason.

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

8.40am: I assume that you may like to check this thread for strong information from the staff but yeah... Link: http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=76222

<<Additional information can be added in this space at later time>>

<<Additional information can be added in this space at later time>>

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  2. Good luck with the covering Jase <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.