Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Day 2 decks? (Updated list of players on post 19!)

mrdraz07

I figured we should start the thread since it always shows up, and I'm really curious.

Anybody know the decks that made it to day 2?

Last edited:
Interesting...and I guess since it was mentioned in the report thread, Japan's SD is Chomp/Cress? Is that what Yamato is playing?

Toxicroak/Scizor...lol. That seems pretty strange.

1. Which toxicroak
2. I knew the muk tech was a good idea but everyone I told about it said it was bad. LOL makes sence in my hands.

According to like the guy in Ginos team, someone played the muk tech in the grinders, a Japanese player saw it and stole the idea. Hahaha GG not a japanese idea!

GINOLOMBARDI <3

According to like the guy in Ginos team, someone played the muk tech in the grinders, a Japanese player saw it and stole the idea. Hahaha GG not a japanese idea!

GINOLOMBARDI <3

I respect gino a lot, but i'm not sure that yamato stole the idea from the grinder. Be serious, please!

GINOLOMBARDI <3

People have been teching Muk in GG for a while. They finally stopped when they realized it was just useless Dusknoir bait and not that good.

Best guess is that Chuck and Ness are both playing GG variants.

Alright let's try this again:

1 Alex B
2 Matthew K
3 Drew G
4 Tsuguyoshi Y = Plox w/ Muk?
5 Sami S
6 Yacine S
7 Takae S = Chomp/Cress?
8 Karl P
9 Chris F
10 Simone S
11 Tomi S
12 Frank D
13 Clay C
14 Drew H
15 Gino L = Plox w/ techs (playing for finals)
16 Agustin P
17 Ian B
18 Evens C
19 Jason K = Plox w/ techs (playing for finals)
20 Khanh L = T2 Blissey (in finals)
21 Emmanuel D
22 Tom D
23 David A
24 Kyle S
25 Jimmy O
26 Kevin B
27 Finn L
28 Lars A
29 Morten G
30 John S
31 Anna S
32 Esa J

I just put ?s next to what they are most likely playing.

Last edited:
i already told u that u have yamato's deck wrong.. dont say u got somethin confirmed if u dnt know.. have u even seen the deck? i dont think so

Fine what was he playing? I'll fix it if you want, but you're not offering anything about what the deck was, so it's staying the same until I hear otherwise. If it really makes you happy I'll put a ? next to it until we get a confirmation.

I'm sick of this place.

Is anyone actually paying attention to what got played in the top cut today, or is this just a spam thread?

BTW, Gino, Ness and Khanh's decks have been added/confirmed.

Back