Dayton Pokemon League (and Cincy)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dendrobatida, Aug 15, 2003.

1. Dendrobatida

Dendrobatida New Member

Dayton Crew (Gillettes and Co.): I figured there'd be no league last weekend -RS challenge and all- , but I was wondering if anything's going on tomorrow (Saturday, the 16th...). I haven't received an email either way.

If there is, would you mind if I extend an invitation to Cincinnati-area players who would like to carpool up for some pokemon fun on saturdays to join Stephanie and I on our trip up? I know there's a few players (see earlier posts) from this area pining for the type of league and tournaments you folks run, but I didn't want to give out my email and offer rides to people if you thought more folks not from your area would be too many for the store, or your tolerance levels, to handle.

Cheers for any input you may be able to offer. Hope the Columbus stuff went well for y'all.

-Dendro

2. DaytonGymLeader

DaytonGymLeader New Member

Oops, double post, sorry!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2003
  3. Dayton_Pokémom

Dayton_Pokémom New Member

We're still running. We'll be there tomorrow as well. For those of you who are looking for us, here's our info:

Books-A-Million 307
    705 Lyons Road
    Dayton, OH
    937-297-0301

dayton_tcg_leagues@netzero.net

We run every Saturday from Noon-4PM, later when needed. Bring as many as you like. Since the YuGiOh players aren't showing up as much as they used to, that gives us a bit more space and civility in the store.

We still have no idea what formats we're going to run tomorrow, or the next week, or the week after, so you may just want to bring your Modified or Team Decks just in case ;)