dealers at worlds

Discussion in 'World Championships' started by bigwillbigwill, Aug 9, 2008.

1. bigwillbigwill

bigwillbigwill New Member

will there be any? if so when do they start selling. if not where can i get cards in the orlando area. im missing a few things and need them before the LCQ.

thanks

bigwill

2. Rayquaza14

Rayquaza14 New Member

A friend of mine will be selling japanese cards at worlds. He/his mum are allready there.
    it's named "P├Ąde's shop" and he has many japanese cards (japan. DP4-DP5)

best regards

3. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

There is usually a Pokemon Center type store. They are usually the only store their. The usually are open on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the time that events are going on. I think they do sell cards, but it is only of the newest set, which is Majestic Dawn. They may have some older sets, but I am not sure I would count on it.

Just remember it could be different this year. I would play on someone selling something, but exactly who or what (other than pokemon stuff) is most likely a huge question mark until they setup.

Drew

4. Jaeger

Jaeger New Member

Everything is for sale, but be ready to pay. It won't be hard to find the cards you want, but be ready to pay twice what there worth.

5. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

I will have everything you need if you can find me...see Jaeger's post LOLzz..

Vince

6. Burninating_Torchic

Burninating_Torchic New Member

On a related note, didn't somebody say there was a possibility that gathering ground would try to be buying/selling cards at worlds like they did at nats?
    Is this going to happen?

7. Nu Gundam

Nu Gundam New Member

I will mostly have quite a bit of cards to sell as well, but I'll try my best not to overcharge my fellow players :wink:

8. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

Gathering Ground will not be at Worlds...

He is still buying...just gave me travel money for Orlando!

Love ya Jason!

Vince