deck list needed ,plz help

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by jesschow12, Oct 16, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

hi everyone i needed all the deck list from the following tournament

gencon unlimited format deck list
    gencon modified format deck list
    nintendo prereleased sandstorm deck list

plz email me at jesschow12@yahoo.com with the file attach to the mail

2. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

You are not specific enough on your question. Are you asking for all of the decks that were built at Gencon last summer? If so, I doubt you ever get that answer. Or are you asking what are the legal requirements of the Modified and Unlimited formats? If that is the case let me fill you in

According to Pokemon Organized Play, Unlimited can use any card in a deck except two (which is the Promotional Cards known as Ancient Mew (no number) and Birthday Pikachu (Classic #24)). In the Modified Format, you can use cards from Expedition, Aquapolis, Skyridge, EX: Ruby and Sapphire, EX: Sandstorm, and any cards that have been released after EX: Sandstorm (such as EX: Dragons), also you are only allowed to use Promos numbered 001 or higher (which means you can't use classic promos or best promos). You are however permitted to reuse any cards from older sets that appear in active sets (example: You can use Potion from Base Set because it was released in EX: Ruby and Sapphire). Just remember that if you do use older cards that the most recent, make sure you know what changes have happen to such cards (example: Darkness and Metal energy had their effects changed in EX: Ruby and Sapphire).

Overall please be more specific in your question and I hope that I helped you out here.

3. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

i mean i want all the deck that were built at the gencon last summer including the moidifed and the unlimited deck

i also need the deck list for all deck from the prereleased sandstorm which is the nintendo tournament

4. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

Why? Are these for a website or....?

'mom

5. League Leader Terry

League Leader Terry New Member

Um, are you asking for decks that people made or decklists from the pre-build decks like the Ruby deck from R&S?

6. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

you all know that professor needs the decklist when the ppl join the tournament in gencon right?

so all i need is the deck list for myself

7. League Leader Terry

League Leader Terry New Member

OK, I'll have to agree with Myst here. You'll probably never get that. While I don't know how many people played Pokemon at Gencon, I'm sure that it's way too many for one person to want to type up all of the decklists for. :) So, unless whoever the TO at Gencon was still has it on file, don't expect it.

As for the Sandstorm pre-release, there were several of those, so I doubt you'll get that, either.

8. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

Overall I don't see any significant purpose in what you seek for, the game has totally changed since Gencon, the DCI database for pokemon is gone, and detailed information is deleted.

"I have just received word from the emperor that he dissovled the counsel pernamently. The last remaints of the old republic has been swept away." ~Admirial Tuck (Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope)

Here is my advice, if you were looking for some good strategies from these decks, don't bother with the past, look to the future. I suggest you check out the Deck Forums here on the Pokegym. They contain new ideas for the new modified format, and even great deck ideas for the Unlimited format too. I already told you what the new modified format uses these days (see above).

9. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

in my country there are no official leagues now ,so i only care about the unlimited format and i need those list

10. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Hi jesschow12! Are you asking for the BLANK decklist form - like that which was used at the Conventions last summer? And possibly also the BLANK deck registration form which was used at the recent Sandstorm Prerelease Tournament?

Regards :),

11. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

not blank decklist form ,i need the deck list from the players who join the gencon last summer of the unlimited format

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.