Deck needs help

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by UkeleleMilo, Mar 1, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. UkeleleMilo

UkeleleMilo New Member

Lolz. First things first. I will discuss the single most important part of any deck... the name.

Jump Starter. OK. If you will look below, you will see it is a Scizor Prime/Magnezone Prime deck. Thus, Scizor prime will be the clamps in this jumper cable. Magnezone gives the charges for the jump start.

OK. Now that's out of the way... here's the deck skeleton (its not perfect, nor do I have all of these cards. Shoot, i don't even have any Magnezone Primes yet.)

Pokemon: 19

2-2-2-1 Magnezone Prime (all magnezones proxied... ughh)
    3-3 Scizor Prime (2 proxied)
    4 Skarmory CL (some proxied. should be easy to get)
    1-1 Lanturn Prime (Tech against fire? synergy w/ Scizor is boss.)
    1 Azelf LA (proxy for now)

T/S/S: 26

4 Bebe's
    2 Collector
    1 Luxury Ball
    4 Switch
    4 Seeker (2 proxy)
    2 Rare Candy (all proxy)
    2 Palmer's (1 proxy)
    2 PONT
    1 Cynthia's Feelings
    2 Interviewer's Questions
    2 Expert Belts (1 proxy)

Energy: 15

4 Special Metal
    5 Steel
    4 Lightning
    2 Warp energy (for leveling magnezone. I don't actually HAVE them... so it is basics for both types for now... 1 lightning 1 steel)

OK. For the strategy (if you haven't figured it out).

Skarmory start and search out a Scyther. basic metal to search out specials for scizor w/ metal coat.
    All this time, setting up Magnezone for draw power. (should I get a sableye in there? :eek:)
    Once this is done (ideally pretty quick... idk, just in case skarmory dies... i'd have a t2 Scizor (have 2-3 special metals by that time and 4-5 energies total) When I have 4 or 5 energies attached to scizor I'll set up a lanturn (if needed..)
    Keep the attacks going with Scizor/Lanturn and if needed... magnezone.
    Please help me out! :) I was just wanting an electric/steel deck and I had a lanturn Prime and Scizor prime, So i got an idea... then a buddy of mine suggested magnezone :p

---------- Post added 03/01/2011 at 08:51 PM ----------

Omg. was totally trolling the wrong forum when I decided to write this... I'll move it now. SORRY! :eek: (<-- my zOMG i'm such a stupid noob face)

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  2. Scubadude

Scubadude New Member

Why no uxie................

3. Kayle

Kayle Active Member

Is this a two-tiered troll or something?

you can't move a topic, nor can you delete it

4. sToRm07

sToRm07 New Member

actually... he was not trolling. I know this guy, he is relatively new and needs deck help. He also used the wrong word, i know for sure he is being legit about needing help ^^

5. UkeleleMilo

UkeleleMilo New Member

True story storm. Thanks for the back up dude. :p I SWEAR I didn't mean to post this in this forum... it was just up in the window (I saw Pokegym.com/yadayadayada... so I clicked post new thread and copied and pasted from Word. I guess trolling wasn't the right word... was it?)

Kayle: I'm sorry.

Scubadude: I edited it :p I saw I didn't have any in there so now I have 2 and they work WONDERS :D