deck without name

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by piline, Feb 17, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piline

piline New Member

murkrow DP2 x3
    honchkrow DP2 x3
    honchkrowLv.X x1
    absol DP3 x4
    aipom x3
    ambipom x3

trainer (Deck built on a corner table:lol:)
    dual ball x3
    copycat x1
    steven adv x1
    W.P x2
    strenght charm x2
    castaway x1
    oak's research x1
    Pr birch x1
    pokedex handyx4
    cileo x4
    er2 x3
    TGM x3
    P.O.V x1

D.R.E x4
    dark sp x4
    dark basic x8

Deck then not very powerful, but use the opponent nerves , the strategy of this game, start with absol + ER2+ TGM, and mount kindly ambipom and honchkrow if the hand of the enemy is empty, ambipom inflicts 80 damages has the adv, honchkrow serve in the second knife, I expect my DP4 for Lv.X ball and maybe play umbreon star for fun
    I have to revise my trainers, I do my game my league, pending my padawans

2. yuki_potsd

yuki_potsd New Member

i like it.

3. Arcanine249

Arcanine249 New Member

this is very similair to wat i played a while bak :biggrin:

4. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Actually this deck does have a name... deck de Honchkrow.

You should add a fourth Team Galactic's Mars, and a couple Team Galactic's Wager would be nice. This would make it a little more disruptive.

5. pikadude

pikadude New Member

the deck name does'nt do jack all for it

6. magmortar ftw

magmortar ftw New Member

I love the idea of this deck but i ahte versing it lol it owned me in a 2 out of 3 and i only won once it destroyed my whole hand in once turn

try to get umbreon*

7. unused47rocker

unused47rocker New Member

Try running a 2-2 Porygon 2 line you can play three TGM or any other supporters per turn how can you not want that......
    good deck worry about G&G though

8. piline

piline New Member

humm , Adding a porygon line, I am afraid that the deck becomes cumbersome to play, even if it optimizes the system to pick, it would be heavy in my hands.
    I do many tests to my league, we come from a dominating flyEX and magmortar, power is not, but it's fun to play. (Almost as much as my turbo speedrill )

9. pistolpetepeterson

pistolpetepeterson New Member

play the D-rai X with it. 2-1 2-2, or 3-1 and moonlight stadem also if you can fit it then a switch or two would help. stratigy is to get D-rai X and H-crow X on the bench then pound with the marcrows doing incresed dammage with the basic darks. it is just 1 basic and a X to get.

if you could put the wevile in with the d-rai X then ambipalm would do alot more dammage too
    just my 2 bits

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.